Sign in to follow this  
Blakey

Mario Kart 8 Deluxe

Thought I'd start a thread for this here to organise a few games, as long as my order comes on time I should be playing it Friday evening and then every Evening after most probably.

So, who else is in? Who else is out? Who's shaking it all about?

Ah bugger, thought you two would be getting it Day 1 fo'sho, not sure if I'll still be playing in June really.

I'm getting it, never owned a Wii U and haven't owned a Mario Kart since the Snes version... But the Switch doesn't have online play yet right? Does it?

19 hours ago, mr lakitu said:

You just said every Friday! 4 Fridays later you're not interested. :mellow: I feel so used.

imagegif

:lol: I didn't realise June was so close to be honest, I'll definitely still be playing it in June then :)

7 hours ago, radiofloyd said:

But the Switch doesn't have online play yet right? Does it?

It does, just doesn't have the voice/party app thing until the Autumn.

Nice! How do the tourney's work?

Does everyone have to be online to race against one another and if not you set times against Ghosts or something?

I joined the group and it says Sundays 3pm and Mondays 4pm, is this correct? So who's playing today? I'm happy to take part. It will be 11pm my time so perfect for me.

That was fun. Got destroyed by Lakitu though. You won every race right? I was averaging 5th and 6th...

Despite @mr lakitu explaining it to me I'm still a bit bamboozled by the tourney's, can't get too excited for it if I'm racing CPU :( its all about the humanz for me.

Ah ok yeah that makes sense.

Shame the joining is still fucked :( damn annoying not being able to join friends easily, I'll be on most nights from 7:30ish for a couple of hours so I could do anytime then or later, or pretty much anytime at weekends really :)

50 minutes ago, radiofloyd said:

It's asking me to download an app. It's a messenger app is it?

It's like a messenger/chatroom app, it's a website too.

7 hours ago, Blakey said:

It's like a messenger/chatroom app, it's a website too.

Ok I joined and sent you both friend requests. Let's get this show on the road...

I've joined but it's not letting me send messages - do I need to wait for something else or add people in the group first?

I'm just waiting for MK in the post then I'll be online to kick some ass (Disclaimer: I may well get my ass handed to me instead.)

Edit: NVM, I just needed to verify the account.

8 hours ago, mr lakitu said:

He says its a chatroom but he keeps ignoring me :( I'd ignore me too tbf.

:lol: I'm a member of about 10 other groups on there so have notifications turned off otherwise my phone would new constantly binging all day, don't take it personally brother ;)