Sign in to follow this  
Blakey

Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice

Looks beautiful.

Since nobody asked, the characters for Sekiro (隻狼), the character on the left means some kind of vessel, it also means one of a pair. The character on the right means wolf, on its own it’s read as Okami.

5 minutes ago, DifferentClass said:

Not Sicario, then?

there's a Sicario sequel coming out with the stupidest way of firing a gun I've ever seen

I'll be honest, it's a pretty shitty name I think, just doesn't stand out to me at all, that's probably why I misspelt it :(

Press Release

New gameplay details about Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice reveal that the prosthetic tools belonging to the “one-armed wolf” protagonist can be reconstructed to unlock new actions such as powerful charge attacks. These attacks allow the player to broaden their approach to defeat their foes.

At Gamescom 2018, fans will finally be able to experience the unique and varied features of Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice, and sample the game’s rich sense of tension for the first time including:

Sword Combat: The core combat in Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice is measured by an intense clash of steel. Players will take command of special Sword Arts to supplement their regular attacks, and tear down enemy defenses before sealing the final blow.

Shinobi Prosthetic: Players can equip and switch between a variety of unique Prosthetic Tools to find the weakness of a formidable enemy. Additionally, tools such as the Grappling Hook can be utilized to bring an extra dimension to exploration and traversal throughout the world of the game.

Resurrection: Used as an opportunity for a tactical retreat or to deceive an enemy and go on the counter-offensive, this new combat strategy allows players to resurrect on the spot, even after a hasty death.

“We can’t wait for fans to finally get their hands on Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice,” said Steve Young, Chief Revenue Officer at Activision. “Fans will get a taste of the multiple tools available for the prosthetic shinobi arm this week at Gamescom, and will be able to fully dive into the brutal, dark world of 1500s Sengoku Japan when the game launches on March 22, 2019.”

Collector’s Edition announced:

0C341312-DD97-41B7-9C8D-547617C513F0.jpeg

The Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice Collector’s Edition, available now for pre-order at select retailers, delivers fans the following collectible items:

Full Game

7” Shinobi Statue

SteelBook®

Collectible Artbook

Map

Digital Soundtrack

Replica Game Coins

After buying the Destiny "premium" edition, I'm never buying another special edition, more cheap tat pushed out under the guise of it being worth something one day...

The gameplay videos that have been trickling out over the last few days have snagged my interest for sure

On 23/08/2018 at 20:19, Blakey said:

Oh From, never change.

They have changed. I’ve never seen anything from DS stay on top of a cliff edge while taking hits 😅