passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice

DisturbedSwan

So - moral quandary.

I just about have enough to buy this at launch, HOWEVER - it's also the wife's birthday. BUT she didn't get me anything for mine a few weeks back, and i've just paid for accommodation for us in Ireland for her mates wedding in July. 

I also have a £20 off Very voucher so I can essentially get it for £30, and I do love a bargain.

To buy, or not to buy, that, is the question.

4 hours ago, Whiskey_chaser said:

So - moral quandary.

I just about have enough to buy this at launch, HOWEVER - it's also the wife's birthday. BUT she didn't get me anything for mine a few weeks back, and i've just paid for accommodation for us in Ireland for her mates wedding in July. 

I also have a £20 off Very voucher so I can essentially get it for £30, and I do love a bargain.

To buy, or not to buy, that, is the question.

Buy it.

I just went to have a look at the theme that came with it, and even that is on a timer till midnight!

I’m expecting massive frustration as I always get at the beginning of their games. This time even more so, due to the lack of co-op and a load of hardcore Souls players got flown out to Japan to try it and came back going, “nope!”.

I’m so excited for this! 

Going to Brighton tomorrow till the early evening, then I’m gonna watch the Motley Crue movie when I get back, but I’ll be playing from breakfast till bedtime on Saturday.

The reason a lot of the Souls YouTuber’s were noping out is because they were trying to play it like a Souls game. A few have said people who aren’t so deep in the Souls games as they are will probably have an easier time with it because they won’t be fighting muscle memory. 

Either way, I can’t wait. 

I haven't been watching previews but I hope this is a break in the formula. Miyazaki games are my favourite unnofficial "series" of games the last few years but DS3 felt played out a bit. Hopefully the dropping of RPG and focus on verticality makes for something that feels really new

I'll be skipping it at launch tho, will pick it up later.