passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice

DisturbedSwan

I like corpse runs! It’s what makes those games truly terrifying to me - the knowledge that you could easily lose hours of progress and forces you to not get greedy.

I’m glad there’s some progression in there, but I’d play it regardless of whichever direction they went with. The proof of the pudding will be the level design and how it feels to play, for me.

I guess what I really mean is boss corpse runs. When they put a gauntlet of BS in your way before a boss and make you do it 50 times.

DSII is really bad for this. I never beat Blue Smelter Demon cause of it. Not cause the boss was hard, but cause the run up to it was really difficult and annoying.

18 minutes ago, one-armed dwarf said:

DSII is really bad for this. I never beat Blue Smelter Demon cause of it. Not cause the boss was hard, but cause the run up to it was really difficult and annoying.

Just defeat the enemies preceeding a boss 12 times and voila...the bonfire placement in DS2 was pretty good for easily getting to boss doors too from memory.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, Maf said:

I think because I play every Souls game on PS I might get this on Xbox. Unless there is a good reason not to?

I honestly have no idea, I'm getting it on PC.

I played DS2 on PS3, DS3 on PC (with Xbox Controller) and Bloodborne on PS4 - obviously - so it's just down to preference really.