passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Destiny 2

Sambob

Not really news that there is a sequel because of course there would be, but felt like I would cry if somebody else broke the news other than me. 

A poster of Destiny 2 with a date of 8th September for a public beta 'leaked' earlier on. There is due to be an 8 minute trailer at E3 for Destiny 2 and so the timing of the beta seems a bit off, its possibly just a hype boost for the game, but here it is folks.

It needs to improve on all the shit it did wrong. The first one got a massive free pass from me in so many areas but I'm hopeful for this one, stopped playing after the iron lords dlc last time but im ready to be impressed by this one. 

I think it looks promising. High moon studios and Vicarious Visions are  in place to be helping roll out content, so hopefully not as much of a drought between big content drops. A new design frame which allows them to tweak things at a much faster rate aswell.

The rumours of an open world style where places like the tower exist within it so less loading to orbit. They won't be hobbled by last gen do hopefully things go better. 

I don't expect the story telling to be amazing. It's not why i play it anyway. It's a the 'end game'. More things to do and collect. Reasons for us to look and play different. 

But even if it was more of the same I'd lap it up :wub:

Nobody bothering with Age of Triumph on Destiny?

1 hour ago, ThreeFour said:

What's the big deal about this Persona? :mellow:

Probably not the thread to discuss it, but the easy answer would be to google it or check out the Persona thread on here.

TL;DR, been in development for 9 years, sequel to what is widely considered one of the greatest games of all time (Persona 4) so people are very excited.

45 minutes ago, Blakey said:

TL;DR, been in development for 9 years, sequel to what is widely considered one of the greatest games of all time (Persona 4) so people are very excited.

That's all i needed. 

I keep hearing about it but never played one. Doubt I'll have time anyways.

Not that its an issue with this site, because we all stick to our guns, but it seems like an awful lot of people are going nuts over Destiny 2. It felt like 5 months ago you couldnt find a single Destiny fan and now there is one on every street corner, does anybody else find this a bit weird?