passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Marvel's Avengers

DisturbedSwan

If it really turns out to be that sort of game you have to wonder why SE put CD to work on the project. They have zero experience with online multiplayer games unless you count Guardian of Light and its sequel. Even that half-arsed MP mode in the Tomb Raider reboot was outsourced as far as I remember*. SE does make some weird decisions from time to time always, but putting the wrong people on a job isn't one of them (unless they're called Nomura but that's another story).

Well, we'll know more in ten days.

*Might be wrong on that, can't find any reliable info.

Some more info from an E3 Coliseum Leak that was quickly taken down afterwards (Source ResetEra):

BFD16C18-6B33-4383-ACA0-BB5FA4703354.png

"Embrace your powers and join key members of the development team at Crystal Dynamics and the creative team at Marvel Games as they talk exclusively about the upcoming Marvel’s Avengers.

This is the defining Avengers gaming experience: an epic action-adventure that combines cinematic storytelling with continuous single-player and co-operative gameplay.

Moderated by Andrea Rene, assemble in teams up to four players, master extraordinary abilities, customize your heroes to fit your playstyle, and combine powers to defend an ever-expanding world under constant threat.

• 2 weeks later...

Presumably, but what that means actually who knows. The snippets of gameplay they did show was all moving and not fighting so don’t know what the real meat of it looks like or is supposed to be 

I'm watching the show and this does sound like a live game. Or something, it doesn't make much sense

I'm not the target for this but it doesn't sound very good. It just looks overly like the movies, unlike Spiderman which was its own cool thing.

Also the audience sucks and needs to get Thanos-ed

• 2 months later...