passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Red Dead Redemption 2

Hendo

The constructive things to do are to use your vote and support policies that stop this kind of thing from happening and maybe add to the criticisms publicly or signal boost those that do. 

Or something like that. 

A boycott hurts those that worked all these hours further. 

All boycotting will do is stop those guys and girls who broke their backs making the thing from getting their bonuses.

Having said that I still refuse to play any of the Borderlands games because I think Randy Pitchford is a cunt. We're actually arch enemies. He doesn't know this yet, but we are. 

Not that I'll be buying this either. 

I’ve boycotted all Gearbox games since Aliens: Colonial Marines, can’t stand Pitchford either.

The Red Dead Redemption 2 Official Companion App Available for iOS and Android at Game Launch this Friday

Hide from the law, hunt your enemies, find the nearest General Store and other key locations with the interactive Map feature in the Red Dead Redemption 2 Official Companion App.

The Red Dead Redemption 2 Companion Appconnects directly with your PlayStation 4 or Xbox One as you play, delivering real-time interactive information to your smart device. Available for download on October 26th on both iOS and Android, you can pan and zoom the map, set waypoints or mark areas of interest with a tap on your screen, aiding your exploration and discovery throughout the expansive world of Red Dead Redemption 2.

Examine Arthur Morgan’s Journal with new entries and illustrations appearing as you progress through the Red Dead Redemption 2 story.

The app will also show you Arthur Morgan's core info and stats in real-time on your device, allowing you to completely remove the in-game HUD from your television should you choose. Additionally, the Companion lets you examine Arthur's in-game Journal, provides stat tracking through Social Club, contains the full digital game manual, plus an optional digital version of the Red Dead Redemption 2 Complete Official Guide from Piggyback and more.