passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Deus Ex Mankind Divided

DANGERMAN

I played through the Criminal Past dlc yesterday. Same as the other one, for all the shit I'd heard talked about it it's actually fairly lengthy. I guess it depends how you play to an extent, but I play slow and mostly stealthy 

I think my attitude to the world shifts with the dlc, there's no consequence for killing, this isn't your Jenson, so some people got shotgunned in the face who maybe would have lived a long life in the main game.

Its a tough dlc, you start out with no powers and no weapons. I think if the locations were clearer it would be easier, I spent a lot of time in a high danger area, and I'm not sure how else I'd have got around otherwise. Lots of quick saving required 

Both the dlc seemed pretty good to me, certainly better than I was led to believe, and definitely worth the sale price 

• 2 years later...

So just jumped into this having just played detroit so there's an interesting plot comparisons. Like all Deus Ex games I shall be sneaky sneaky hacky hacky and lifting fridges because for some reason that's where everyone leaves the goodies. Pretty normal Deus Wx stuff but there's some nice details in the shops and back roads. Have basically explored Prague and am now working on how to sneak around the giant Bank. 

• 1 month later...