passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Marvel's Spider-Man

DisturbedSwan

2 hours ago, Nag said:

Looks like things are kicking off about a possible grachics downgrade (surprise surprise) from the E3 reveal and release...

http://www.pushsquare.com/news/2018/08/spider-man_ps4s_puddle_drama_is_an_absolute_embarrassment

Looking at those pictures I can see where they're coming from to be honest.

That link title says it all. 

• 3 years later...

https://www.eurogamer.net/spider-man-remastereds-pc-specs-and-additional-features-officially-revealed

You know, maybe I could play this game one more time

Looks like 3080 gets 4K60 with their higher ray tracing. I wonder if it will be more than just reflections in the PC version, or the reflections will just be of higher resolution? I thought the PS5 version with it’s 1440p60 RTX mode looked superb already. So will be a very interesting DF breakdown on this one

How many days until they have a symbiote suit mod? It’s such a small thing but that’s what I’m looking forward to most

• DisturbedSwan changed the title to Marvel's Spider-Man
  • 3 weeks later...

Skillup likes the PC version

This is one of my favourite open world games ever, my favourite superhero game ever, my favourite Spider-Man game ever, and one of my top 25 games of all time no qualifier. But as good as this looks I need it at £20 or less because I’ve already played it about 6 times or something.

I assume DF video will be along sometime this week for the real tech breakdown

Deck version looks really bad there, he says you won't notice the image reconstruction as much on the small screen but I beg to differ with how I've seen some stuff on it and how it looks in that video

I guess that's one downside to the device, taxing stuff like that you really have to interrogate the graphics settings to find something that works for the individual.