passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Death Stranding

DisturbedSwan

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The more I see about this the less I care, and that makes me sad.

The complete lack of information on it has me believing Norman Reedus is a stalk, and you have to deliver babies to people all over the Scottish highlands and now if that isn’t the game I’m going to be disappointed.

8 minutes ago, RikSP said:

The more I see about this the less I care, and that makes me sad.

The complete lack of information on it has me believing Norman Reedus is a stalk, and you have to deliver babies to people all over the Scottish highlands and now if that isn’t the game I’m going to be disappointed.

I dunno, that sounds pretty neat to me. 

I'm kinda glad I'm in the dark really. Right up till near release then I can get hyped. Unless it looks shit. 

There will be more at Awards I reckon.

I trust old Kojima. If this was David Cage or Peter Molyneux I'd be concerned. But I have the Hideo faith ? 

MGSV is one of the best open-world games you will play. The story part of the game is very clearly unfinished, but if you love dick around sandbox open-world games and don’t like the bonkers MGS story stuff, that is the game for you.

Quiet is pretty awesome.

There was one moment when I was doing something where I was attacking a convoy and I was just going to blow it all up with explosives. If you ask her to shoot this when you chuck the grenade it automatically goes to a target. I was blowing up the jeeps and shit and the next grenade I threw she shot it directly into an attack chopper. It was badass.

I adored the opening of MGSV but then the story dissipated and only returned in fits and starts. Chapter 2 is a joke too, I’m not replaying missions with different parameters just to see a ‘true ending’, I just did enough side quests to be able to see as much of the C2 cutscenes as possible before moving on. 

MGS, MGS3 and MGS4 I just got bored somewhere along the way and never finished them. MGS2 was the only one I loved, I managed to miss the entire Prologue by putting it on ‘very easy’ difficulty too ?

Never played Metal Gear Rising but had it on Steam for a long time.

I liked the original Solid (and remake), 2 pissed me off at the time (not because of the main character switch but more that I found it went way over the top into extreme pretentiousness that the first didn’t have as much). 3 I’ve barely played. 

4 I loved. I liked Ground Zeroes and then proper loved 5. Almost perfect but the obvious unfinished nature of it was a kick in the balls.

I think Kojima at his lore best was 4, 5 was a better video game.

I’ve watched Giant Bomb play the first two 8bit games and the Game Boy Colour one and they seem pretty shit, though were probably amazing at the time.

I’m sure it will make some degree of sense when it comes out, but the bat shit look of the cut scenes in Death Stranding might be a step too far for me, and I do like weird shit.