Sign in to follow this  
Blakey

Days Gone

this is probably how Microsoft should have dealt with Crackdown (if it is actually delayed), just announced a new date for it. I've not seen too many people talking with uncertainty about Day's Gone today despite it also having taken years and not looking particularly good

Some differences, Crackdown 3 was announced in 2014 (and teased before then) Days Gone in 2016.

Also, we’ve seen hours worth of Days Gone gameplay at this point whereas we’ve hardly seen anything of Crackdown 3 and that what we have seen has been god awful.

2 hours ago, Blakey said:

and that what we have seen has been god awful.

To be fair, while I haven't watched all the videos released for Days Gone what I have seen has done a fairly good job of putting me off the game... It's just doesn't look very good.

It's pre-order is hanging by a thread.

2 minutes ago, Nag said:

To be fair, while I haven't watched all the videos released for Days Gone what I have seen has done a fairly good job of putting me off the game... It's just doesn't look very good.

It's pre-order is hanging by a thread.

I'm not exactly buzzed for it but it looks good enough to me to be in Day 1, I seem to like survival games and this seems like one with a deeper story and choices so it should be in my wheelhouse. 

Whereas the Crackdown 3 footage I've seen is like 10 minutes and it looked abysmal (to me), I've far more faith in Bend as a studio as well than the hodgepodge of developers working on Crackdown 3 anyway.

That's fair enough, Crackdown wasn't even on my radar in any case... Unless they somehow knock it out the park with a re-reveal.

I played the first game and don't really get why it was held in such high regards.

In many ways it was the first open world game with a billion collectables in it. The ultimate dicking about playground. Co-op made it as well, put it above games like Just Cause at the time.

Strange stance @Nag 🤔

I’m interested to see this being played properly and not choreographed.

The Poundland Nathan Drake images on their website look pretty bad. 😬

UnchartedGA_Screenshot5.jpg

UnchartedGA_Screenshot1.jpg

Not overly, it's a Zombie game that doesn't look particularly good that releases less than a month after a Zombie game that looks absolutely brilliant... And which also happens to be one of my favourite games of all time.

I'll play it when it hits PS Plus.

What sort of person buys any CE of a new IP? Who wants a statue/figure of a character they know absolutely nothing about,and could turn out to be a right bell-end (hello, Watch Dogs).

Mind you,CEs are ridiculously overpriced full stop,often packed with absolute tat.