• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 11 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Game Informer’s June cover is Days Gone

In the June issue of Game Informer, we packed 14 pages with exclusive details and developer insight from that trip, including an extensive look at how Sony Bend is working to breathe life not only into the zombie apocalypse, but open-world games in general.

3F8480E3-E1F0-459A-84FD-EC32475C467B.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...

this is probably how Microsoft should have dealt with Crackdown (if it is actually delayed), just announced a new date for it. I've not seen too many people talking with uncertainty about Day's Gone today despite it also having taken years and not looking particularly good

Some differences, Crackdown 3 was announced in 2014 (and teased before then) Days Gone in 2016.

Also, we’ve seen hours worth of Days Gone gameplay at this point whereas we’ve hardly seen anything of Crackdown 3 and that what we have seen has been god awful.

2 minutes ago, Nag said:

To be fair, while I haven't watched all the videos released for Days Gone what I have seen has done a fairly good job of putting me off the game... It's just doesn't look very good.

It's pre-order is hanging by a thread.

I'm not exactly buzzed for it but it looks good enough to me to be in Day 1, I seem to like survival games and this seems like one with a deeper story and choices so it should be in my wheelhouse. 

Whereas the Crackdown 3 footage I've seen is like 10 minutes and it looked abysmal (to me), I've far more faith in Bend as a studio as well than the hodgepodge of developers working on Crackdown 3 anyway.