Days Gone

DisturbedSwan

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, RikSP said:

Is anyone actually excited for this?

Very excited for it! It's a bit of a shame it comes out 3 days after MK11 though.

The previews have been more positive than I was expecting overall, can't really see what's not to like other than the Zombie genre being a little trite now.

1 hour ago, RikSP said:

Blakey, you get excited about everything. 

You asked, I answered! ;) 

I was actually quite down on GoW and Horizon:ZD before release.

Only the couple months preceding GoW when the previews were coming out did I change my tune, I didn't really change my mind with Horizon until the reviews came out and I'd played it.

I just listened to Dan Rykert sigh his way through what he played in the preview event, on the Giant Beastcast. He ended with, “seems like a whole big bunch of nothing”.

Although he did also say he spoke to people that enjoyed it. 

£40 for a 30+ hour adventure sounds good to me.

Most previews were positive, way more positive than I was expecting. If you choose to listen exclusively to the one or two that weren't and base your opinion solely on those then fair enough I guess.

You'll be eating some Crow once the reviews (not Giant Bombs') drop.

52 minutes ago, Blakey said:

You'll be eating some Crow once the reviews (not Giant Bombs') drop.

What are you expecting it to do?

I’m not expecting it to get completely panned, but I would expect whoever has it on Fantasy Critic to either lose points or gain very little.

Polygon, GameInformer, EZA, PushSquare, GamesRadar, What’s Good Games, Metro, GameReactor, VentureBeat etc. @one-armed dwarf

The ERA Preview thread is probably your best bet if you want to know all of them.

Anywhere from 78-85 MC Average @Hendo, I’d be really surprised if it was any less or more than that based on the strength of the previews.