passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Overwatch

spatular

Decided to see what Blizzard put in my free Lootbox. I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw two legendaries pop out. I also couldn't believe when I saw young Reinhardt and Power Rangers Genji come out of them.

There are some nice skins in there, mostly the Mei, Winston and Roadhog ones. Not sure if I'm ready for the grind though.

Couldn't resist the urge to collect a few Anniversary-Lootboxes so I've decided to go through with this Season now. It was hit & miss yesterday. Some close games, some not so close games. I did lose more points than I won but I don't care if a match is decided in Overtime and was back and forth all the time. There was one guy in the group chat in two games who kept saying I was throwing because I was using an off-healer (another player was Moira) instead of Mercy. I don't know about him but I'm sick of every support dying every time the enemy Genji uses Nanoblade, so please let me have Sound Barrier and Transcendence, thank you (also shut up, you're stuck in Gold, you're not as hot as you think you are).

If I'm not supporting or getting forced to play Reinhardt I really like using Torbjörn at the moment. He seems really strong now even though his Ult is underwhelming.

Has Brigitte had any new nerfs with this latest patch?

She’s been nerfed into oblivion since her initial release, but can’t seem to find any info on latest ones. 

Disclaimer - I think most of these were justified btw. For example, I cannot believe her shield bash used to only have a five second cooldown!

Had a great game of QP earlier. I've had a really rough time on this lately. Recently over 20 games I won 4 which I can assure you is as depressing as it sounds. Most of them were mystery heroes though and when the RNG of regular matchmaking is such a shitfuck then adding another layer of RNG with random heroes is just asking for trouble. Sometimes I just can't be dealing with people locking 5 DPS every game though so needed a break. Anyway here I am as Mei on Nepal. Bit of a rough start since it was my first game of the day, and if the Hog had switched to Orisa it would have been very different but he didn't and I say mad respect to anyone who can play Hog into Mei and Reaper for 8 minutes without killing themselves (presumably).

1 hour ago, Bob said:

Had a great game of QP earlier. I've had a really rough time on this lately. Recently over 20 games I won 4 which I can assure you is as depressing as it sounds. Most of them were mystery heroes though and when the RNG of regular matchmaking is such a shitfuck then adding another layer of RNG with random heroes is just asking for trouble. Sometimes I just can't be dealing with people locking 5 DPS every game though so needed a break. Anyway here I am as Mei on Nepal. Bit of a rough start since it was my first game of the day, and if the Hog had switched to Orisa it would have been very different but he didn't and I say mad respect to anyone who can play Hog into Mei and Reaper for 8 minutes without killing themselves (presumably).

Nice one. A good Mei is a nightmare to play against.