passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Helldivers

Hendo

I put the emote because you come across as a bit aggressive in regards the laser. I wouldn't tell you to drop it, if anything we've spoken at how good that particular weapon is aside from its short range.

I think I might go play some of this if the servers have calmed down. Hopefully I get a reliable team and can unlock some of the things I've not gotten yet.

I'm off work now till Friday and as far as I know have no real plans, but keep in mind I had only 2 games connect out of probably 20 attempts. It's not fixed yet but might be worth a good try.

The first game I managed to connect to, I dropped in just as one by one the other 3 were getting killed. By the time I crawled out of the pod, they were all dead.

I cleared out the enemies and called them back in.

Then they kicked me straight away. Go figure.

• 1 year later...

Played through the tutorial level of this on PC. No giant spiders yet, but I have been on youtube...

I checked and there doesn't seem to be cross-play between PS and PC. Do any of you have this on PC?

This game doesn't seem to have an offline single player mode? When I logged in again it gave me a big update on the campaign map and said the bugs had been defeated, despite the fact that I had only completed the training mission. Which only left the other two factions. I joined a couple of easy multiplayer missions and survived them both, even though it was absolute chaos, and one of them went on forever.

• 2 years later...