passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Game of the Year 2015 Voting

DANGERMAN

but it's shit?

Go easy on him DM. Being a Liverpool fan this is probably the only top 10 he's going to see this year.

Ok! Ok! Here's my lists..

GotY 2015

1: Metal Gear Solid V

2: Bloodborne

3: SOMA

4: The Witcher 3 - I've only played 20hrs of this. If I played more it might of been higher.

5: Rocket League

6: Everybody's Gone To The Rapture

7: Life is Strange

8: Rainbow Six: Siege

9: Star Wars: Battlefront

10: King's Quest

Multiplayer

1: Rocket League

2: Rainbow Six: Siege

3: Star Wars: Battlefront

4: Battlefield 4

5: Bloodborne

Games not from 2015 discovered in 2015

1: Journey

2: Grim Fandango

3: Tearaway

4: Nidhogg

5: Saints Row IV

Indie Games of 2015

1: SOMA

2: Rocket League

3: Everybody has gone to the Rapture

4: Kings Quest

5: N++

There's quite a few games where I haven't really played them enough to judge MH4U etc and stuff I have that I'm pretty sure would make my list Xenoblade etc.

I really need to play more PC games this year and sort out getting a Wii U.

edited my list. I'm not sure about where Until Dawn places, but I think I liked it more that Yatagarasu Attack on Cataclysm so it's in. I never managed to get back to Splatoon or Metal Gear, Batman and Mad Max were disappointing (imo), and there were a couple of games I crammed in at the end I just didn't really like

weird year, I think most of the big games I played were disappointing, but I played a lot of games I wasn't sure I'd like and did, just maybe not loved, so it means my list tails off a bit towards the end

I'm really enjoying Undertale but since I've only played it for two hours I'm going to have to just leave my (fairly meaningless) list as it is.

We should recast the vote for this list later in the year (also it would be a fun thing to do for other years).

By the way, why wait until the end of the year to start a thread? Why not open a thread for 2016 now with the same categories and fill it in as we go. It might give people more of an incentive to try games if they see other people praising them.

I wouldn't be against it, as a way to keep a running total. Whether or not I'd actually commit to putting anything in a list is another matter. I could see the top spot, but I don't think I'd be pencilling in my 6th best game etc, so unless you're just pushing games down

That said, nothing stopping you starting one and seeing how it goes

I've always thought of GOTY threads as end-of-year occasions where we can all share are thoughts on what was hot and what was not for that previous year.

But, yeah, I suppose we could do it throughout the year, if anyone wanted to take a punt on that then fair enough, February alone has at least a couple of potential GOTY contenders in it already.