passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

The Talos Principle

spatular

Arrghhh !!!!

I died so many times in the Labyrinth level (the final puzzle in the main areas that I had to complete), eventually did it (thanks to an online hint (in Spoilers below)

Spoiler

It was the part when you try to collect the second jammer, that is between two moving bomb orbs, with the circling one on the outer. After many many attempts the key is lining yourself up centrally and directly opposite the jammer, then running a centerline between the bombs - they whine a lot, but don't actually trigger.

And finished it (tower ending).

Enjoyed that - question is - do I go straight into the DLC or is that something I can just go back to at a later time ? (i.e. do the puzzles more or less start over from scratch, or assume that you're already up to speed with the more complex variants in the later part of the main game?).

I gave The Road to Gehenna a go - and it's more of the same - with you starting with all the previous gadgets and thus more complex puzzles from the off.

So it's a tricky one, as on one hand I want to move on just to play something different - but I know if I leave it too long it'll be difficult to get back into this again.

I was hoping they'd have gone with some alternative mechanics and puzzle types instead - and 'How Long to Beat' suggests another 10 hrs or so, I'm edging towards giving it a bit of a go and seeing how I get on.