passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

What are the games in your backlog that you don't own yet?

radiofloyd

Most of the games in my backlog, I've already bought them it's just a question of finding the time to play them.

But there are some games that I haven't bought yet:

PS3: Ni no Kuni, Demon Souls

PS2: Gitaroo Man, Killer7, Dark Chronicle

Wii: Super Mario Galaxy 2

GameCube: Super Mario Sunshine, Paper Mario The Thousand Year Door, Skies of Arcadia Legends

Dreamcast: Shenmue 1 & 2

Some of those games have a reasonable chance of being re-released. Super Mario Sunshine is surely due a re-release by Nintendo. Hopefully Sony will re-release the original Shenmue games before the release of Shenmue 3. Random Jrpgs have been appearing on Steam so maybe there's a possibility Skies of Arcadia could be ported to PC? Tales of Symphonia would have been on list if not for it's upcoming PC release.

I can't think of many, well, every game I go on to buy aside.

Yakuza 5 when it eventually comes out. It sounds like they've ran in to problems as it was supposed to be out mid November and that was after it was delayed. I'm starting to talk myself out of buying it, realistically I'll never play through it, I never finished 3 or 4 and I'm not sure when, or if, I'll ever turn the ps3 on again

The other one is Fallout 4, no time to play it but I have to fight the urge to buy it every weekend