passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Fallout 4

HandsomeDead

Had a real WTF just happened moment in the last session.

Went to Vault 88 to hand in some mission. Jumped off a ledge to get to the Overseer and because I was wearing Power Armour I stomped her arse into the void, before I could even figure out what I'd done everyone turned hostile and I was gunned down before I could do anything about it.

I got an achievement for killing someone with the ground pound though, so I guess I've got that going for me.

Well I took Danse in to give the Mechanist a good hiding. He was locked out and I had to do it myself. I absolutely beasted it. The explosive shotty is way OP. I think I took maybe 30 points of damage. They didn't stand a chance.

I now have another base. I don't know what to do with this. I still have places in the rest of the game I've not built on, so this is just another project and I'm not sure I can be bothered with it.

Also Danse is so fucking dull. He seems like a complete after thought. I just couldn't give a fuck about him at all. He's on par with Ada as being a bit barren character wise. I n fact I've not really liked any of the Brotherhood characters in this, they've all been a bit shit.

19 hours ago, Sly Reflex said:

Had a real WTF just happened moment in the last session.

Went to Vault 88 to hand in some mission. Jumped off a ledge to get to the Overseer and because I was wearing Power Armour I stomped her arse into the void, before I could even figure out what I'd done everyone turned hostile and I was gunned down before I could do anything about it.

I got an achievement for killing someone with the ground pound though, so I guess I've got that going for me.

:lol:

I'm surprised she wasn't marked essential (which is one of the things I hate in Fallout 4 and Skyrim...)

• 3 weeks later...

I've got to a point in this where I don't really know what to do. None of the missions are really tickling my fancy at all. I had a few weeks off because I've been a bit busy to do anything here and on my return I'm not really feeling it. I shouldn't have stopped playing.

It doesn't help that the first quest I picked broke as well, one of the Mechanist DLC 's radiant quests to go kill a bot spawned a big ruck between me, loads of Rust Devils and the target and now it's just stuck in my hood. I don't think that helped. I might just go from a save prior to that and see what I feel like, maybe go into Far Harbour or Nuka World and do some of that before chipping on with the main story, unless that would upset the thread of the story?

The thing I find weird about this game in comparison to the others is whenever you get a mission, while you're doing it you might get 1 or 2 missions to fill out the ledger. I don't really feel that happening in this game as much. It seems kind of light on the missions comparatively.

• 3 years later...