passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Grow Home

Hendo

The PS4 version has just been updated and fixed. So if you were like me and stopped playing due to the horrendous screen tearing and gameplay freezing, it's ok to go back.

I'm really enjoying it and it's a perfect relaxing game for just before going to sleep.

A word to the wise with this - open your UPlay account in the game as there's a couple of gameplay upgrades that are really useful, provided you've got the UPlay points to get them.

The most useful is an icon that shows you if you're near a crystal.

A word to the wise with this - open your UPlay account in the game as there's a couple of gameplay upgrades that are really useful, provided you've got the UPlay points to get them.

The most useful is an icon that shows you if you're near a crystal.

damn useful!

I still spent bloody ages working out where some of them are hidden though.

unlimited jetpack is awesome!

I'm 9 short at the moment, I guessed that unlimited jet pack would be the result of getting all of them.

According to the trophy list, I haven't got all the caves so I need to find the missing ones I guess to find the crystals.

I'm 9 short at the moment, I guessed that unlimited jet pack would be the result of getting all of them.

According to the trophy list, I haven't got all the caves so I need to find the missing ones I guess to find the crystals.

the tricky ones were either on the outside of some of the remote islands, or inside caves.

Down to 2 crystals left and I'm pretty much giving up for now, I've tried looking everywhere for that little blip to come up but nothing.

I found a YouTube video but knowing which two out of the 100 is the ones I've missed will be bloody hard.

Down to 2 crystals left and I'm pretty much giving up for now, I've tried looking everywhere for that little blip to come up but nothing.

I found a YouTube video but knowing which two out of the 100 is the ones I've missed will be bloody hard.

seriously, get yourself a leaf and go gently doing big circles around things, you'll get them soon enough :)

That took fucking forever but I just got them. One was well hidden on a rotating asteroid and one was on a small rock under a small island.

Might work on 100% now with the unlimited rocket boost.

that's where I'm at with the game now. It seems crazy having unlimited rocket power, but good fun.

I've not really been too bothered about the trophies, I just kinda enjoyed the game, I've not played it in a while, maybe I should go back an round up some of the last few trophies?

You should, there's guides for all of them, the seeds aren't in random places.

I've just 100%'d it, yet again another game with no platinum and no gold either.

Had a lot of fun with it, though I could see some people not getting on with the controls due to how physics heavy everything is.

You should, there's guides for all of them, the seeds aren't in random places.

I've just 100%'d it, yet again another game with no platinum and no gold either.

Had a lot of fun with it, though I could see some people not getting on with the controls due to how physics heavy everything is.

I liked the physics and the way the BUD lurched around like a drunkard.

I stumbled across a few of the seeds, but to be honest I wasn't really looking that hard, I was just crusing around with my jet-pack

• 3 weeks later...

Played an hour of this tonight. Uploaded some nice screenshots on Steam but I don't think I can share them here. Collected 17% of crystals, found my first cave, and connected 3/4 star power thingies. No idea how to add items to my data bank though...

This game has a nice vibe, not a million miles from Spyro. I'm not sure would I describe it as relaxing (gotta love falling when you're within touching distance of a tricky location), but it's nice to explore and find new spectacular views to take screenshots of!

You have to drag stuff to the teleports to scan them in to your data bank.

Cheers Hendo. Did some more stuff today. I connected the four star plants to allow me to climb to the next area. Up to 31% crystals now. The zoom out function is really useful to see where you are in relation to crystals or to see if there are crystals around you. Anyway I discovered the next teleporter which is the one surrounded by giant mushrooms.

The only slight gripe I would have with this game is that my fingers can get sore when climbing for a long time. And I still don't really understand what I did wrong when I fall sometimes.

• 4 weeks later...

The only slight gripe I would have with this game is that my fingers can get sore when climbing for a long time. And I still don't really understand what I did wrong when I fall sometimes.

I played a couple of hours at the weekend, it's really nice.

As far as I can tell about the climbing: if there's a circle icon next to the hand it's currently grabbing a surface, the three lines that look a bit like a paw-print means the hand isn't attached. If there's a filled circle, the hand isn't close enough to a surface to grab. I still fuck it up often enough, though.

I finished it last night (well, I reached the ship). It's a lovely, simple, fairly short experience.

I finished with 99% of the crystals, I have no idea where the remaining one(s) would be. I might go back and collect the star seeds, so may find it then.

I never really satisfactorily got the hang of the leaf glider. It seemed to often be turning in the opposite direction in the air, or I'd hit something and lose it.