passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Star Wars

Jimboxy

• 2 weeks later...
38 minutes ago, Blakey said:

Happy Star Wars Day everybody! 

May the fourth be with you ???

This is why I had your name in my Google calendar. I was going to send you a star wars card after people took the piss out of you last year about it.

There’s no other sources at present. I’m not gonna believe it when there’s just a random YT Video saying so at the moment. There were rumblings back in February too that ultimately turned out to be false.

If true though it suggests Lucasfilm prefer to proceed with Weiss and Benioff’s trilogy instead.

Wouldn’t really call that video a source. He says himself nothing is confirmed and one of his sources is unsure what’s happening. I like how he mentions he was the first report that Affleck was out as Batman, but fails to mention every other time he’s been wrong or reported incorrect sources. 

I like Campea a lot, but he’s the Michael Pachter of movies. I’ll wait until there’s an official statement from Disney.

• 4 weeks later...

Empire Strikes Back podcast episode is up. I listened to it last night and it's great.

Fascinating to hear someone who has not only never seen the films before but only had the tiniest of things spoiled for him through his life. Like he knows the Darth Vader, Luke Skywalker connection, but is rooting for Luke to win the princess over.