Sign in to follow this  
Hendo

What'sApp chat room for Nintendo games?

I know Twitter is used sometimes for grabbing interest in playing Monster Hunter, etc, but I wondered if it was worth using What'sApp for chatting and setting up Nintendo no voice chat games?

Off the top of my head there's Mario Kart, Smash Bros, Splatoon and Monster Hunter that would benefit.

Or a separate chat room for each game?

Yeah I love a bit of whatsapp, can send pictures of our cocks and stuff too if anybody wants?

I think thats how all of mine have been, if you dont have them on facebook, or the account isnt linked then it has to be phone number.

I dropped my FB account a while back but I think it still pulled some contacts from there. I guess I'll have to do it by phone no. I'll PM it to those that want it.

Can you do voice chat groups? seems its more for messages.

You can record little snippets but no, it's really about text.

My reasoning is, Twitter chats could end up being nonesense for anyone else reading them plus it keeps it a little private.

It's pretty much group texts but free. Very much like Facebook messenger but without the need for FB.

I'm in a Disc Drivin' long running tournament and we use it for organising match ups, works for that.

You could just do a group chat on twitter thought and receive the same type of thing. This is all about getting direct contact to share pictures of cocks to many people at once, isn't it? Sam's right, you just want to corrupt us with man tube.

Well, yes, obviously.

But Twitter restricts characters and the more people in s chat, the less you can write. Unless they've changed how it works and usernames don't count anymore?

To be fair it is. You're just adding more things to contact each other when the ones we have already is sufficient. Use the ones that are established, innit.

Why use email when you can use carrier pigeon?! :P

I like Twitter a lot but DM'ing someone feels like I'm writing an email or something and too formal.

Whatsapp is a lot better for groups and banter I think. Just because of the quick throwaway'ness of it. I use voice messages a lot with friends too. (It's nice actually hearing people speak every now and then.)

Remake it Hendo. I'll join. Even to just have a Mfg group.