passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Resident Evil 2 Remake

Sly Reflex

During my recent playthru of Resi revelations my missus (a non gamer, who offer refers to my hobby as 'baby games') became rather agitated about the unfeasible pertness of Jill's butt, and the fact that, to play this adventure, I basically had to follow said butt around the TV screen.

Bleeding women. They cry about inclusiveness, then moan when you actually get a female character to perv on, er, play with.

52 minutes ago, Nag said:

The same thing was done with the last two Tomb Raider games, it's only meant for a novelty, I wish PSOne characters looked that good to be honest.

Vagrant Story remains the best example of PSOne 3D models. They had eyes, moving mouths and everything.

I once watched a TV show in the USA where they rode a bike tyre on someones face, ripping him down to the bone and leaving him for dead, and then when they rode off they bleeped out the word motherfucker.

America sure is weird with censorship.

1 hour ago, Nag said:

America is sex not swearing... or should i say nudity.

I forgot about the nudity thing. American is oddly conservative with both, yet doesn't bat an eye at someone getting beaten to a bloody pulp ?

Scoring pretty highly then. I had to laugh at one review that gives it 75%,complaining that “it feels backwards having to look for specific keys, when you have shotguns and rocket launchers that could blow a door off its hinges”.

Two points to that:

1-Have they ever played a Resi game before,as that’s the way it’s always been.

2-In what game can you ever actually do that? “Oh, I’ll just blow through this locked door”.

What a twat.

Turns out I have Saturday booked off work. Couldn’t have timed it any better.