passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Rocket League

Sly Reflex

Rocket League probably won't be my game of the year but I think it's the probably THE game of the year (if that makes sense :lol:) as I think Sly said in a party a few nights ago, I don't know anyone that doesn't like it. Even none sports game fan friends are into it. It's like the Mario Kart of football sims.

I hope they keep the Ice Hockey and add some ranked servers. Much more interesting to me tactically than the ball.

The walls and use of them play a bigger part with a puck. You're not just having to defend the bottom left/right corners of the goal like you do with the ball, you have to try and guard all of wall beside the goal.

It's a lot more faster paced too. I think the key with the puck is always being aggressive, not waiting for it to come if it's near. You usually get punished if you do.

I can be about tonight for some games, if you are about, Nag. Open invitation to the rest of you too unless we go over 4 players.

I sort of hope they expand on the hockey by introducing new mutators that are on for a set period of time. Like in March they could have basketball, just set the goal so that it hangs over where the goal usually is and that points are scored by getting the ball through the hoop. They could have American football my making it so that you only have to get the ball to the end zone, but make it 4v4 and change the ball to an oval shape that behaves erratically when it's hit.

• 1 month later...

Serious question. Why? You already have the game on a platform where you have a friend list populated that will play it, so why buy it again? If you want to support Psyonix just buy the DLC cars. There's no logic to what you're proposing, unless you like playing on your own, which you can already do on the version you already own. I can see zero reasons to why buying it again would do you any good.