passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Rocket League

Sly Reflex

Tonight I'm going to try this now that the server kerfuffle has seemingly passed. Can we get enough to fill a 3v3 game? Nothing serious, rotate teams after every game unless it becomes one sided. It'd be nice to get a bunch of us on and talking to one another, it seems to be ages since that happened last.

I'm looking at around 7 or 8 for kick off until whenever people get fed up and leave. Who's interested?

Even though I had net problems, I think we played as the servers went to poop again too.

I had fun in the games we had. Was nice speaking to you fuckers again. Even though I was slightly spaced out because I was tired.

• 2 weeks later...

I absolutely adore this game, it's so good in many different ways.

I managed to get my 20 saves trophy tonight too, in fact I made a load of saves, some of them epic. I was OK up the front too, managed 2 hattricks. Normally I can't score for toffee, but tonight some games just fell into place and I got the spoils I so often get screwed out of.

I still suck at the game though, I make Emile Heskey look like Zlatan.

I'm a bit of a mixed bag at the moment.

I had a fair few rounds where I got zero points and rarely scored but at the same time, I didn't feel like I wasn't pulling my weight in the team.

I'm loving it but I am playing it much like I approach Smash Bros - it's organised chaos and I'm just going for broke and not thinking too deeply about it.