Sign in to follow this  
radiofloyd

Shenmue 3

You maybe need to actually play these games again and not relay on your bullshit GotY detector...👍

I played them to completion 7-8 years ago and had a fantastic time. I have got the Remasters on PS4 but not got round to playing them yet.

If I do replay them on PS4 I definitely won’t ruin the games for myself by bending over backwards to get all the trophies 😂

Fuck off both of you.

@Blakey You could have mentioned the whole video is in Japanese without subtitles and that all they did was show the same images you posted below it 😅

I’m sold more on it now that I’ve seen that banana.

The trophies are piece of piss to be fair and gaming has changed immensely in 8 years..  although those game would still be fucking terrible even then.🤣

I can see why I never finished Shenmue 2 back when I played it originally and even now I have no idea how the game ends as I was that fucked off with walking through sodding forests I started skipping all the cutscenes.

The first two games are terrible and Shenmue 3 is going to be even worse.

I have no nostalgia for the series and only played the ‘HD’ ports and they’re just awful games. 

I last played the first one in my 20s and still enjoyed it, but I played them at launch and loved them, so knowing what to expect probably helped 

Either way can we not use the news thread just to shit on a game that isn't out and that none of us have even properly seen running. I'm all for healthy cynicism but a page of hot takes isn't really needed 

24 minutes ago, wiivo 2.0 said:

@DANGERMAN is right. There’s an impressions thread. Go smack talk it there.

Is it too late to change my order to Xbox ☹️

through the kickstarter? I think so, they've not sent out the address survey's yet, but I'm sure I had to confirm my platform. Try emailing them, I did see something about them changing things for people

Shenmue 3 could be the best thing ever (it won't be) and I still don't give a fuck... the remasters have put paid to that.

But to those interested I hope your dreams aren't crushed.😘

56 minutes ago, wiivo 2.0 said:

@DANGERMAN is right. There’s an impressions thread. Go smack talk it there.

Is it too late to change my order to Xbox ☹️

Has Xbox been confirmed now then? It's certainly only PS4 or PC via Kickstarter