passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

PlayStation Store PSN Deals

retroed

• 3 weeks later...

New sale today, including:

Battlefield 4 - £3.99

Battlefield Hardline - £3.99

Dragon Age Inquisition - £9.49 (£16.99 for GOTY)

Unravel - £6.49

Need For Speed - £19.49

Plants vs Zombies: GW2 - £24.49

• 2 weeks later...

Lost Dimension is £7 for the Vita version. I played it last year, it was one of my favourite games. It's a turn-based action rpg, not unlike Valkyria Chronicles (more anime), with a bit of Danganronpa or 999 mixed in. Someone on your team is going to betray you on each floor, you need to work out who and sacrifice them.

The 2 problems I had with it, it's random who is going to betray you each floor, floor 1 my healer was the traitor, and while you can move skills from people once they're gone, it did mean I was more limited that I would have been had he not been a twat quite so early. The other is the narrative, there's almost nothing until the very end then there's loads, and while the conceit of treachery is good, it makes no sense that each of them would just wait their turn to betray you

Good game though, there's a PS3 version too

Persona 4 Golden is £4.99. Might be the last chance to buy it digitally, as according to GAF it could be removed from the store soon along with other Atlus published titles. Dragon's Crown has already gone. 

Tactics Ogre PSP is £6.19.

Almost tempted to pick up MGSV for £15.99.

if I ever go back to Persona 4 I should really do it on the half finished PS2 version I've got,but I've had the better part of £25 credit sat in my psn account for what's literally years at this point so fuck it. Also got the very cool looking Ray Gigant for a tenner

too many rpgs :(

• 2 weeks later...

Another sale. Mad Max deal of the week at £14.99

Below is a selection of what's on offer, PS+ prices shown.

SteamWorld Heist (cross-buy PS4/Vita) - £9.59

Shadow of the Beast - £6.19

Alienation - £8.39

Enter the Gungeon - £7.89

Sheltered - £5.89

Hitman Go (PS4/Vita) - £3.34

The Escapists + The Escapists The Walking Dead - £6.49

Assassin's Creed Chronicles collection - £9.99

Firewatch - £10.49

Soma - £4.09

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just been told this by my son. A nice little hack If you still have both consoles. You can buy Final Fantasy XIV Realm Reborn on the PS3 from Amazon, for £2.40.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B004CVJWU2/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1479565710&sr=8-1&pi=SY200_QL40&keywords=final+fantasy+14+realm+reborn+ps3&dpPl=1&dpID=51AGazdG%2BAL&ref=plSrch

Then install it to your PS3. And for a limited time, players who own Final Fantasy XIV for PS3 will have the option to upgrade via the Final Fantasy XIV Mog Station to the PS4 version for free. 

Also players who's subscription has expired will also get 14 days free. This ends December 31st.

• Hendo unpinned and pinned this topic