Spoiler

Ash - Blueprint drops from "Manics"

Atlas - Do the Jordas Precept Quest and then do Archwing mission to farm bits. :(

Banshee - Acquired through the Tenno lab section of a clan dojo.

Chroma - Complete the mission The New Strange and then complete Relays to gain access to the parts.

Ember - Kill the boss on Tethys, Jupiter.

Equinox - Titania on Uranus, you have to craft both night and day parts to craft the final frame.

Excalibur - Kill the boss War on Mars.

Frost - Kill the boss on Exta, Ceres

Gara - Complete the mission "Saya's Vigil" then complete respective bounties for Konzu in the Plains of Eidalon.

Harrow - The main blueprint is gotten from finishing the quest "Chains of Harrow". To get the other parts of him you need to kill corrupted in void fissures (chassis), Do rotation C of Defection (systems) and Kuva Fortress Spy on C (neuroptics). Sounds like a right pain in the cock.

Hydroid - Kill the boss on Oro, Earth. WARNING, Takes forever...

Inaros - Unclear. I don't know if you have to do the "Sands of Inaros" quest line or buy the blueprint from Baro Ki'Teer.

Ivara - You have to do Spy missions to get a chance of a drop. 1-15 drops systems,  16-25 drops chassis, 26+ drops neuroptics and blueprints separately.

Limbo - Complete "The Limbo Theorem" quest. Needs Archwing.

Loki - Kill boss on Psamarthe, Neptune.

Mag - Kill the boss Iliad, Phobos 

Mesa - Kill Mutalist Alad V on Eris.

Mirage - Complete "Hidden Messages" questline.

Nekros - Do Orokin Derelict missions

Nezha - Acquired through the Tenno Reseach Lab in the clan dojo.

Nidus - Blueprint obtained through the "Glast Gambit" questline. The rest is gotten through Rotation C of the Infested Salvage in the Oestrus on Eris.

Nova - Drops from the Raptors on Naamah, Europa.

Nyx - Blueprint can be purchased from the market. Her component blueprints are rewarded from Phorid assassination missions during an Infested Invasion.

Oberon - Kill Eximus units.

Octavia - Main blueprint is acquired upon completion of the Octavia's Anthem quest. The Chassis blueprint is a guaranteed drop from the choral musical note memory puzzle found in Lua missions. neuroptics blueprint drops from Rotation C of Orokin Derelict Survival. Systems blueprint has a chance to drop from Rotation A Lua Crossfire (Plato) caches. Sounds like a right trek to get her tbh.

Rhino - Kill the boss Fossa, Venus.

Saryn - Kill the boss at Merrow, Sedna

Titania - Complete "The Silver Groove" questline.

Trinity - Kill the boss on Hades, Pluto.

Valkyr - Kill the boss on Thermisto, Jupiter.

Vauban - Gotten through Alert missions as rewards.

Volt - Get him through the Tenno research lab in the clan dojo.

Wukong - Get him through the Tenno research lab in the clan dojo

Zephyr - Get him through the Tenno research lab in the clan dojo.

OK. Clans.

So a few of you have joined the clan. Currently it is just one room. Be patient, this will grow.

There's 2 doors in the current hall. One door I'm going to build places to put power generators. The other side I'm going to put a hall with 4 rooms branching off this that will hold labs. There are 4 labs that all need powering with the aforementioned generators. I do not know how many generators we will need so we might have to add generators as and when we need them.

However, before we can start building labs we need an oracle room. I'll probably put this on the same side as the reactors as I don't think you need to go to that room for any reason in particular, it's just the labs where the interesting stuff can be researched.

Do not under any circumstances build a barracks. Although this increases the amount of people that can join the clan, it also increases the cost of everything and it cannot be reversed. With the people we have here we should be fine with the smallest clan.

Once we have the labs up and running and research going on, we'll see about other stuff that can be added.

It sometimes dips but I think it's more to do with latency than anything else. I've noticed when you end up with a bad host that it stutters like Gareth Gates trying to do a tongue twister. Nothing game breaking but it can be a bit annoying. 

Did Clem's Grakata mission. It was surprisingly OK considering it was on Uranus, I thought I was in for a right rollicking but I managed to do it with one unfortunate revive where I fucked a special up and ended up buying the farm from it.

Over confident that I could do that I went on to do the standard nodes on Uranus. Just an exterminate, nothing too rough. Well fuck me sideways if that isn't the hardest content I've seen in the game. Just brutally difficult alone, it took me close to 45 minutes to work through 177 kills and escape. Was keeping my eye out for a scan as well that kicks off a quest line, but unfortunately didn't see it.

Figured out why you need the Archwing as well, or rather stupidly enough the game tells you that the levels are submersible, it came as a surprise when I reached a dead end and ended up transforming seamlessly from on foot to Archwing mode. It's much slower paced to the space combat which I think is better overall for that type of mission. Not that it's brilliant by any means, but it's pretty and it makes for a change. Plus I might get to level up the Archwing now it's dropping it in mid mission on some tile sets, so that's nicer than being forced into Archwing only missions.

So there's this requirement for opening the Neptune Junction where you have to finish 5 levels using melee only. This raises a question. Does the Archwing count? Because if it does and the tile set screws you over forcing you to run through the watery crevices of Uranus, you're going to have to shoot.

Also, I think it might be a Limbo thing. The game has basically given us Limbo before this point and I think it's for a reason I discovered whilst clawing my way through that extermination. Limbo feels like a rogue. You can hit a set of enemies with the rift and it knocks them on their arses, then you dodge towards them entering the rift you just knocked them into and stab away, if it gets out of hand you send them back to where they came from and recuperate.As long as there's not scores of enemies you can slowly unpick the mobs by doing this, I did it on my own but I can imagine it being much quicker and easier with a group. It feels like the more obvious thing to do rather than trying to go through it with a preferred frame because of the rift jumping can basically cut out huge sections of the game and allow you to get away with stuff that would get you killed usually.

I'm still not entirely sure how to use Limbo's other skills. Some of them I just don't understand at all. It feels like there's a lot of testing to be done to see what exactly can and can't be done while you're in the rift. I'm pretty sure the 4th skill anyone can enter it, the inside of the bubble being in the rift and the outside being material. If you are in the rift than you regenerate special while you're there meaning that theoretically allies can go into these bubbles and get a bit of free energy. That's going to be really really good for Ember, but I can imagine frames like Oberon being able to keep heals up 100% of the time if used right. There's a lot of possibilities there waiting to be explored.

I've read the in game description of the things numerous times, as have I read the wiki concerning Limbo. I think that sometimes doing with a vague idea of how something works is much better than just being well read up on the subject. I wouldn't have a fucking clue what was going on without the wiki, if it wasn't for that I'd have had a hard time deducing what the specials even did.

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Limbo

I sort of like using him anyway, even though he has a head that looks like a fucked up Viennetta. Damn the art style is ugly sometimes most of the time.

1 hour ago, Sambob said:

This sounds confusing as fuck at times

Here’s the best advice I can give you.

Ignore everything. The game is not as complicated as either the game or the people who play it make out.

Make a character, drop onto planet, shoot stuff, collect stuff, you’ll learn what you need to as you play.

The game does itself no favours by throwing a lot of stuff at you that you really don’t need to know that early.

Edit: which is not to say the game has no depth, which clearly it’s riddled with it, but it’s all stuff you learn over time or will want to learn eventually.

To begin with, just shoot stuff and you’ll be fine.

Uranus is challenging in a group but eminently doable. Just needs a bit more coordination than we normally apply.

The creature you need to scan Sly is a blue tinged floating octopus type thing with trailing tentacles. I saw it, thought what's that - I'm going to scan it, and opened up the quest accidentally as a result. I think I need to go to earth for the next scan.

Used some more of the free currency to buy a frame slot for Mag. Not really spent enough time with her to develop any sense of what she's capable of other than she can pulls mobs towards her. It's a bit shit as it stands, but I might be missing something. She's no where near as immediate or as interesting as the other frames I've tried so far, but again that might just be me not understanding how to use her to the best of her abilities.

Played a bit more with Mag. Easily the worst frame I've played with. For those that care and there may be some surprises here, here's how I'd rank them through fun and power.

Limbo > Rhino > Volt > Oberon > Mag.

I don't think Oberon is bad in anyway, it's just I had more fun with the others. Mag on the other hand is pure trash. I'll get her to 30 and then she'll sit in my stash rotting.

I wonder where Excalibur will fit in that line up once I get around to having a go on him.

Ember is excellent fun, good 1st special, great area of effect and running round for three minutes (longer if you can find those energy orbs to top up) spitting fireballs is second to none. Enemies just melt.

Frost also a good area of effect and strong 4th special.

Currently trying Octavia, you might have to create me some music on the composition wheel Sly. If team mates crouch on the beat, they go invisible. Fire or melee on the beats they get damage buffs!

Also got the oculist scanned with Jay on Uranus - it appeared on a totally different mission to mine so I think we just need to work through the nodes on the planet and it will just appear for you randomly Sly.

Just did my Mastery 10.

However we all help each other, don't we.

Forgot to mention Excalibur is pure melee aggression and motion. I like it. Bit lacking in team support tho

We beat Uranus. It has the campiest bad guy I've ever seen, He's exuberant in his boss status. Actually not a bad boss fight either, which is good since we have to fight him about 50 times to make sure we get all of the Equinox bits for that particular frame.

Also @smallofbooty mentioned the comments on the wiki page of a mission we're stuck on and it might be the funniest thing I've ever read. 

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Pursuit

I've only tried it once and told it to go get fucked. It looks like my feelings in a drop in the salty ocean comparatively.

I just spent 15 minutes laughing at those comments even though I don't know what they're talking about...  I love it when people lose their shit in rants.:lol:

The complete contrast of the people ranting reasonably eloquently and then the one guy that doesn't have English as his first language "FUCKING, IT TO HARD!!!!!!! I CANT STOP DYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1", you can just sense his sheer frustration at what the game is tasking him with.

7 hours ago, Sly Reflex said:

We beat Uranus.

Does this mean no more double entendres?

We've still to grind Uranus to get Equinox, which instead of the usual 3 parts has 6 instead. The best thing is we've done all the nodes on Uranus, so we can extract materials from Uranus every 4 hours. After that there's no reason to visit Uranus again unless there's an alert, in which case I'll pop Limbo on and slip into the rifts of Uranus.