passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Warframe

RoboticMonk3y

I accidentally sold my Oberon Prime Systems to the vendor and you can no longer get the relic with it in.  I wanted to sell a full set to a person for premium currency. 

That will put me in a bad mood for the rest of the week. 

I've not been playing it as much lately because of Dauntless and Nightwave is on a break so there isn't as much to do. 

But The Jovian Concorde, the next update which is a bunch of new tilesets for Jupiter is about a week away on consoles and no doubt I'll be on it a lot again.  Wisp, the new Frame who is coming along with it looks awesome. 

27 minutes ago, DifferentClass said:

I accidentally sold my Oberon Prime Systems

I don't know what this is but this is terrible and I am sad for you. This is not sarcasm. 

• 1 month later...

Digital Extremes had their convention last night and showed a bunch of new stuff coming.  The main thing being the new major expansion.  They did a live play through of it:

It looks really damn cool. 

They also teased a rework of the start of the game which they've mentioned a few times, introducing the story better and they have an intention of tutorialising the systems better.  I hope it brings more people in because Warframe is an excellent take on the action rpg with both parts of that genre having a depth you just don't see very much. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

A little humble brag, but the Warframe Twitch channel streams most of the week and do a competition where a random viewer wins some in game stuff. 

I just went and won the Wukong Prime Access.  Now I've already got the main stuff in game (Wukong Prime himself and his weapons) but now I have the cosmetics exclusive to the pack and 4000 platinum (about £40 worth) so I've done a bunch of shopping and will be the most handsome Warframe on the field in most games. Especially with my keen eye with colours ?

• 1 year later...
  • 3 years later...

Warframe now has cross save, progression, play and everything.  It has for over a month but I just came aware so it means I'm back on it playing my Switch progress on the Xbox.

It didn't go smoothly because I'm stupid and can't follow instructions.  I got confused at what my "primary account" is.  I'm not going to explain in detail because it's boring and makes me look like a moron.  But I was able to get in touch with someone who could unlink my accounts and start again, while also using customer service speak to tell me I'm an idiot who can't read.

I got there in the end.

Since it's been 4 years since I've played it I am having a harder time than I thought relearning all these systems and even how to play well.

I've been allowing myself to get carried so much.

I played some of the new story stuff that's been added since I last played and it was fine.  There is a big piece of story content but it's behind a new "vehicle" called a "Voidrig" which I imagine was a thing you would slowly grind for before the story content dropped, but I wanna do that stuff now so I was a little frustrated by it.  I've come to terms with it a bit now though, because I do need to relearn this damn game.

I doubt I'll get into it like I did but I'll be back here for a while.  It's been pretty fun.