Sign in to follow this  
Sambob

Bloodborne

Will give that a try.

I also watched a lot of the Breaking Brad Giant Bomb series where Brad went for the platinum. Frustrating to watch as he’s not great at those games at times. 

Started playing this again for the first time since April. 

Last major thing I did was Vicar Amelia, and then I couldn’t find where to go next. Last night I was just running around fighting everything I could to level up and get back into the swing of the combat, I think I’ve definitely gotten better since playing Dark Souls for the channel for some reason. 

Anyway, I randomly stumbled onto the Forbidden Forest, so now I have a vague idea of where to go (or at least a new area to explore) I think I’ll level up some more and then start making videos again. I forgot how much I love this game. 

That's all the optional bosses soloed, now I just need to finish the game. 

Technically I have Gehrman and the Moon Presence to do to, but I'm counting them as mandatory as I need them to get the third ending. 

Tempted to just go for the platinum on this one.

It’s a reasonably simple Plat. Just save scum the ending unless you want to play it 3 times. 

Also use a wiki to work out the critical path through the Chalice Dungeons. You don’t have to do them all to get the things you need 

Try a bloodtinge build while you're at it. You'll be fucked for weapon choices but that was my most enjoyable playthrough, especially with the DLC.

Love Rifle Spear even tho it's kind of rubbish.

15 hours ago, Maf said:

It’s a reasonably simple Plat. Just save scum the ending unless you want to play it 3 times. 

Also use a wiki to work out the critical path through the Chalice Dungeons. You don’t have to do them all to get the things you need 

You can only scum the ending if you have ps+

It's the only way that you can make a backup of your save... :(