passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Bloodborne

Sambob

• Replies 694
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They’re twats. That bloody slide attack they do! One’s bad enough.....

That well is one of the few major things I didn’t do on Bloodborne (outside of chalice dungeons stuff).

Cheers for the video. I may pick it up again at some point and have another crack. I’ll have to re-install it though. Bloody Red Dead Redemption 2 and it’s 100 gig install! *shakes fist*

Well, further into the fishing villiage.

The bad guys here aren't so bad, they're slow and telegraph every hit, but man they hit so hard.

Unlocked the first shortcut and some jerk wearing a deer costume keeps jumping out at me and waving a giant pointy stick at me.

Fell through every rooftop and unlocked the second shortcut.

I'm getting those early-mid game vibes where exploring is fun and potentially dangerous.

Gorgeous scenery

Man, this fishing village is so much fun.

I'm looping back underneath myself now, weird folk in snail shells, lots of weird worm fish things all over the floor.

I know that a lot of bloodborne was varied, and it's not really fair to say it was all gothic arched brickwork, but this area has such an awesome lived in and run down feeling to it.

Looking down into the water and seeing the rooftops of yharnam floating in the aether below is awesome, and that sun hanging low in the overcast black sky.

beautiful..

GAH! those two fishy lads down the well.

Man alive they hit hard. 

I understand the theory of using the shaman blade to make them fight each other, but they're so aggressive!

Had a poke at the boss in that area, he likes jumping an swinging his... arm? a lot.

Got him down to half health, I think I'll have another go at him another time. 

I upgraded myself enough to be able to use the BowBlade

It's ok, seems to have a little bit more range than the untransformed cane, but my cane still deals significantly more damage.

I ended up going back into chalice dungeons to try and look for good gems, not really sure what depth I'm going to start finding any though.

I've read that you can farm winter lanterns for gems, but fuck those guys, and fuck being frenzied.

7 minutes ago, Hendo said:

That boss is the last one I think, unless you haven't gone back to an earlier area to fight an optional boss?

Also, not arm.....

Hide contents

Placenta ?

just had a peep, I've not gone to see the optional boss

Spoiler

seemed a little bit too much like a bluff when you went to see that guy early on in the DLC

thanks for the heads up, I could have easily missed that one!

I might have mentioned this before, but Eurogamer have finished their playthrough of Bloodborne, main game and DLC. No summons too, except for NPC summons.

18 episodes and very entertaining watching them two alternate playing and taking the piss. Good chemistry between them, plus you get the bonus of hearing a Northern Irish lass say "Fuck orf! Fuck orf! Fuck orf!" a lot.

• 2 weeks later...