passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Bloodborne

Sambob

• Replies 694
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have absolutely no idea about that, but this is a clearer picture.

833337BB-6650-41B3-9A19-CD51315533D0.jpeg

In case anyone cares about spoilers for the lore....

I believe it’s the unborn fetus of Mergo, who the big bad god creatures had hoped would be born as their successor.

Spoiler

The behelit are stones that are destined to people and are 'The egg of the king'

Griffith uses his to sacrifice his friends and become Femto, leader of the God hand (The demons who will bring about the end of the world)

Not a million miles away

It's been 2 and a bit weeks since I last played, but I have finally finished Bloodborne with all three endings via a bit of scumming. Going through the chalice dungeons now with @Hendo. So far so good.

Videos for the bosses you've not seen me beat will be up later, if I can be bothered trimming and uploading them.

Beat a boss

Spoiler

Living failures.

Slow and steady and a lot of chipping away.

Fuck those comet throwing fucks

Now I'm tussling with the next boss in the clock tower 

Spoiler

Lady Maria.

She sounds and looks an awful lot like the doll. Or should that be the other way around?

Ugh!

Decided to take a break from the DLC, so hit the chalice dungeons again.

Found a room I couldn't get into "door opens from other side". Expored the whole floor, even checking for illusory walls, no idea.

I spent too much time trying to beat rom in the end of a chalice dungeon...

Effing spiders.

We’ve done alright though, pretty much burned through most of the levels. It’s just the defiled dungeon which has proven to be hard, due to having half health.

We also had a weird bug possibly where I joined Sly as an adversary. First I thought I must’ve picked the wrong menu option (as you don’t ring bells like the main game). Tried again and the same happened. Then a third time after I triple checked what I picked. The only difference was I went in with the last boss’s weapon and after changing it back to my normal one, it worked fine.

I’ve tried googling it and can’t find anything about that weapon making you an invader.