passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Bloodborne

Sambob

• Replies 694
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I barely used any vials and I didn't even chuck fire at him. I just tried to stay behind him all the time.

The next boss though is a complete cunt. You're basically fighting yourself.

In the end I lost at least 15,000 souls/blood things.

However I'm not that down about that because all I lost was time - in DS2 the enemies would eventually vanish and therefore you lost time and the ability to level up.

I'm still none the wiser what to put points into apart from the obvious of health, strength and stamina.

I did the same for Cleric beast. Just hacked at his legs from the side.

What class and weapon did everyone pick? I went with milquetoast and the saw cleaver. I'm lvl 42 and have been putting most of my blood in strength and vitality with a bit in endurance. Kinda boring build but it's working for me.

The stats screen seems to tell you that some crazy shit can be done though.

Think I'm about 25hrs in now. Art and enemy design the last 5 or so hrs has been incredible.

You know that eeeeeveryone is going to finish it now because you said that. :P

I don't think it's THAT difficult. I think I've only had one boss that I really struggled on..so far.

A lot of folk seemed to have finished it on Twitter. So I'm guessing it's about 35+ hrs long, maybe?

It's doable man, I hope everyone finishes it. :)

Discovered something I thought was possibly random to be one of most inventive online mechanics I've seen. This fucking game guys! :)

Made some good progress this evening, have opened up the gate to the left of the lamp in Central Yharnam.

Did you go via the sewers to do this? Instead of fighting the two wolves I ran straight ahead and smashed some boxes and ended up going into the sewers after descending a few ladders. Defeated a bunch of rats before jumping off a high ledge after onto wooden platforms before landing in the bottom with a bunch of dudes crawling in the water. Felt like I was doing it the wrong way, but I guess I wasn't. I did find a complete Hunter gear set there, though.

EDIT: ha, just realised if I took out the wolves on the bridge I would have been right by the house you go through to unlock the gate.

Did it all in one life, all new areas. Felt good, but bloody intense.

Ed I think you were doing it the wrong way :lol: to me anyway. I cleared a whole area before getting there. I think there's multiple paths though.

Just read there's a game breaking bug which is caused by ringing the bell in a certain area (which I did :( ) that doesn't give you an important item later on.

Think I'm going to continue and hope that the patch that's coming this week is here by the time I get near the item. The area is about 20hrs in for anyone worried.

Yeah, I got that. Read my post again. :) I wasn't sure about jumping either but there's some planks of wood you can drop down to.

Duck, when I got to the wolves on the bridge all I had to was either take them on or run past and I'd be right near the boss. Instead I took the hidden path and went into the sewers and took the long way around. So what area did you clear that I didn't? I'm confused!

Duck, when I got to the wolves on the bridge all I had to was either take them on or run past and I'd be right near the boss. Instead I took the hidden path and went into the sewers and took the long way around. So what area did you clear that I didn't? I'm confused!

You're right, I think I've got my areas mixed up.

Got to part I was worried about and there's no bug. :) the boss is kicking my ass though.

Ive got a few extra things done now, just been running around yarnham area trying to find secrets and npcs but its confusing as fuck. Think im going to leave it for a new game plus.

So glad i got passed first two bosses, game opens up a bit and its nice to actually experience a From Software game. I do find that the pacing is way off though, the walking about bits are such a peice of piss but the bosses are stupidly hard at times especially if they decide they are going to cheese you.

Did anybody else do the father gascoigne music box/daughter story yet, this game is harsh as fuck unless its just bugged somehow.