Sign in to follow this  
Jimbo Xiii

Digital Boardgames

i cant recommend the dragon and the princess expansion enough if you were going to get a Carccassonne upgrade. Had a game of it at lunchtime and I had such an awesome (luck filled) game. I princessed and dragonned my way to a huge points win, ended with something like 147 points to 83 and 68 for the other two. Took a picture of the board at the end on Instagram.

I'm not a big fan of that one. Think it takes away from the normal game too much.

Hendo, yeah it's based on a proper board game. The actual game is ace, that app is pretty good as well.

What do you know about anything stupid Jim.

I love it, it adds a huge element of fucking people over to it. I love to steal castles and farms in the main game, but to be able to eat peoples followers when they have gone farm crazy, or steal a castle somebody has spent the whole game fastidiously building on their own by following a princess tile with a closing tile is amazing. I really love the random element the dragon brings by having each player take it in turns to move it the six spaces it moves, who will fuck over who when given the chance, its great to see an alliance thats been gathering momentum throughout the game broken by revenge eatings, 'well, you kicked me out of that castle so say goodbye to this farmer and this nearly completed cloister'

I preferred the more nuanced way of fucking people on the normal game. It is pretty good though. Think we've got about six expansions now. A game with them all takes hours.

Take your TTR turn Jim!

We going to try and get a GT game going again? Think it's just had an update.

Yep, you sure we don't have to play "live" at the same time?

Unless we've all got completely different games!

I think everyone just needs to enter the game lobby to trigger it. I'll make a new one in the morning.

I've set up another game of GT. Reserved a space for Hendo and Jon, duck I couldn't find your username again.

We should hire a hotel room in the centre of our locations and have a board game and pot noodle night.

What were the results of the last ttr game between the four of us? It didn't show me the scoring. I assume I lost.

Go the multiplayer option and when it brings up the GC thing scroll down to the completed games.

Me and Jon got equal first, you next then Duck.