Sign in to follow this  
Jimbo Xiii

Digital Boardgames

I've made a game with me, you, Hendo and Pikman. No notification?

I've tried making a game as well. I couldn't find your user name Duck.

It's Wozzy on GT.

Hahaha! If it makes you feel any better my colourblindness is making it difficult to see the yellow and green when they're mixed. I think Hendo is being a dick on purpose though. :P

What's happened to our Galaxy Trucker games? I think we were waiting on Hendo but I can't even see the games in the lobby anymore.

Anybody interested in playing some kind of online carcassonne if there are any decent versions? My only request would be that we play the princess and the dragon expansion, its such a great expansion its like it was the game it was meant to be.

I'll have to see how much money I have left in my account, I have the Inns and the River add-ons, wasn't sure which was worth buying after those.

I presume it's through Game Center so probably.

If you have an iPad though, they work with the phone version.

Looks like I cant join your party then bros. The only iOS device in the house is my wife's iPad mini, and thats only because she is a silly billy and couldnt get the notion out of her head that she didnt need a crappy apple device (she actually uses the surface all the time anyway because you can actually use it to do things).

Steal the mini then?

I have 3 pound something on my account so I can get 2 more expansions. Which should I get?