passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Life is strange

Sambob

Saw a lets play of the demo for this, its made me consider picking it up. Seems its going to be episodical and the first one is available for pre-order at the moment for £3.50 on Steam or you can get all five for 14.39. I think im going to do it you know, im going to fucking do it!!!!

The woman narrating is Aoife Wilson and she is an Angel and I wont have anybody say otherwise. AN ANGEL!!!!

Ive popped my money down for all five episodes, so we will see how this works out, it looks interesting I hope it delivers story wise, the trailer seems to tease some quite epic moments as the game goes on.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 6 years later...

Remaster delayed until 02/22

Life is Strange Remastered, Square Enix's spruce up of Life is Strange 1 and its prequel Before the Storm, has been given a new release date of 1st February 2022 following its recent delay.

Life is Strange Remastered was originally due to arrive at the end of this month, two weeks after new series entry Life is Strange: True Colors, but Square made the decision to postpone its release back in August, citing "the ongoing challenges of the worldwide pandemic".