passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Amiibo

Manicm

Had a quick check ive got 43 amiibo in total and that includes the mega yarn yoshi which turned up today, turns out the neighbour had him, took him off the postie yesterday but with no card through the day eh! -edit just opened parcel which I thought was yoshi and it's not :( damn you game!!!

Loving the collection above i only have 16 of mine still boxed the rest are out of the cases.

The issue I now have is that I have very little space for the newly announced figures. I was going to get some more box protectors ( like the one on silver Mario) and stack them proper. Should still look good as well, can only hope anyway!

• 3 weeks later...

Hmv have amiibo for £7.99 I didn't buy any, tempted but saving so no amiibo, they have quite a few in bullring Birmingham looks like the Nintendo section is being cleared out.

My local store in Solihull has no gaming section at all now.

I caved in and got Dr Mario and Duck Hunt for £15.98

• 4 weeks later...

New additions, Gold Mario from Japan and Shovel Knight! Full set apart from the skylander/Amiibo hybrids, not sure whether to go for those or not yet as they are hella expensive if I buy the starter packs or I would have to get them individually which would be a pain as they would be unboxed.

F0F84109-77B1-4E5A-96AC-13485E20CA5D_zps

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...