Sign in to follow this  
Duck

Destiny

Im mad. Id say just from your stats you should be at a decent vanguard/crucible level and might be near to buying some gear that will level you up quickly, but then you would have to level that up and farm the required materials too. We will have a look. Join in too Duck, we will level you up like a Swedish trouser press.

Alrighty, did a hard mission without having to get spatular to help us, we did have to run and hide like cowards though....but thats our style. Got no less than six strange coins as well, looking forward to some exotic gear next time Xur is about, got 20 in total now.

Okay fuckers, anybody up for trying the vault of glass tomorrow? Thinking about starting early.

twice! nice!

got to the boss for the first time last night, kept getting screwed by the minotour when you go through one of the teleports.

If you get a few of you with decent levels and you know what to expect then its actually not that hard, there have been strikes that me and dizzog have struggled through that have been way harder, its excellent though, if they add more stuff like this then this game becomes a must have. I used that link above to find a group by the way, created a 'group' of just me and then did literally two patrol missions and id been invited to a party, why the fuck bungie couldn't sort that out themselves I will never know but that works a treat, its dswiifi for Destiny. Good lads that I spoke to on there too, going to try again on Friday night. We did it once legit and once a cowardly dastardly sambob and illdog style exploit where you make him walk off the edge, silly boss.

I will get on if I can dude, but its near that point where I dont have a clue what im doing in the evenings.

Ok will aim for 6ish, I dont normally get in til quarter past but will hop on when im in.