Sign in to follow this  
Duck

Destiny

actually Spatular did Friday night :fist:

it's not the game itself that's the problem, it's this sort of shit. We joined a group, there's no 'join clan' option front and centre, and when I did find it it said I couldn't because there was only 2 clan members and there needs to be 3, so even though there would be 3 if I joined I can't because there isn't 3

Then there's the levelling up, the factions... I've gone from liking the game to massively resenting it

No ones making you play it you miserable patch of Manc smog.

I thought you were from Liverpool?

My best laid plans got jipped again by Destiny, just as I was about to get to rank 2 of FWC I hit the vanguard mark weekly cap, which stops you getting more than 100, so I need about 20 reputation now, thought I would earn it in the crucible but I got matchmade with a team full of dangermans against a team of sambobs.... watcha gonna do. Cant argue with the abused spouse comparison but its sort of a little bit funny now?

To be fair, you cant just instantly be good at it, and people using their supers or 'magical powers' is allowed. What was it that made you feel like it wasnt a level playing field?

I played for a few hours last night. Really enjoyed pottering about alone doing stuffs, almost at lvl 22 now :)

Played some multi, fcking hate it. Kill someone, get killed immediately too over and over. Get killed in one shot by magical powers over and over. Bollox it's a level playing field.

I had the same thing for about the first 5 games, until I had a better idea of the map and how my weapons worked in PvP (the weapon stats are nerfed in PvP) I also found the the weapon I was able to gracefully string together huge multi kills in campaign, felt like a clumsy pea-shooter in PvP.

Stick with it, try out different weapons, hang back, buddy up.

it's all good!

Some things you just have to accept. If a Titan is running at you with that look in their eye you just gotta accept you're fucked. Times up.

But I'm a Sunsinger so I usually resurrect then punch them on the chin with a powered up melee and kill them right back. Feels good.

Im the Titan in that scenario, but ive usually got a boner rather than a look in my eye. Stupid self revive sunsingers... although if you travel in packs of at least two then you make that sunsinger waste his special, so, all good.

Some things you just have to accept. If a Titan is running at you with that look in their eye you just gotta accept you're fucked. Times up.

But I'm a Sunsinger so I usually resurrect then punch them on the chin with a powered up melee and kill them right back. Feels good.

I wondered how that was happening to me!

I'm finding nothing more fun than shoulder-barging someone into the floor, especially those damned invisible snipers or people with fusion weapons. oh the panic when they realise they can't one hit me to death while I'm barrelling towards them.

'Strike me down and I'll come back more powerful than you'll ever imagine!' Sometimes I say that out loud like a complete dork when I self revive.

Im the Titan in that scenario, but ive usually got a boner rather than a look in my eye. Stupid self revive sunsingers... although if you travel in packs of at least two then you make that sunsinger waste his special, so, all good.

Yeah, that occasionally happens.

I probably will be, I fancy having a go at that bad ass raid at some point, dont know what peeps think about that, meant to be one of the better parts of the game.

Ok cool lets just focus on levelling you up to 26 then, how far are you from any of the cults or vanguard/crucible rank 2?