Sign in to follow this  
Duck

Destiny

I've just come online. Playing Control, as usual. And not getting any bonuses at the end. :/

sounds about right.

We actually did pretty well. We came up against a decent team in 3 v 3 that got the heavy ammo, that was the difference between us, until that point we were hammering them. We won all the other games

we did the "loot" cave :mellow:

you didn't miss much mate, basically just me reviving the other two all night

Was Sam sniping so far away he was on the moon while you's were doing a mission on Earth? *shakes head* Sniper cunt.

Theres still a few other areas you can loot, they just arent as easy or convenient.

yeah we did quite well in the crucible, just that other team using some slightly boring tactics of sitting tight and prioritising the heavy ammo, we could have done similar but it would have been quite a boring game.

Righto, who is about for trying that super difficult raid any time soon?

Im level 25 but with some spinmetal farming I might be able to make it to 26, and Ive seen 2 different 2 hour long streams of people doing the raid so I know how to do it providing I can output enough damage to allow it.

Ideally we need two warlocks, at least one that can self revive, a Titan with bubble shield (I can do that) and then pretty much anybody else. Oh and weapons that do elemental damage are useful too.

i'm well up for the raid, might be able to get some more people in to help out if required too.

yeah apparently you need purple (void?) weapons.

i still don't know what my class is....the golden gun one...hunter i guess? so not much help on the raiding front there. trying to level up a titan with a bubble shield but its going to be a while before that's high enough level.

seen any good strategies for the oracles in the streams?

Yeah basically you should have a dedicated team of three, and this is where a golden gun hunter comes in handy. He always teleports the three furthest from him, so make sure the same three people stand together at a back wall. When you go through make sure you have the same person that picks up the relic and that person kills the minions with a bit of help from the other two that go through. As soon as the minions are dead the other two focus on the oracles whilst the relic guy cleanses them.

You need to make sure when you go through that you call out to the outside team which colour youve beem sent to, yellow, green, red because the outside team have to make sure they get the portal open and make sure its clear for the teleported team to come back through. When you come back out the person with the relic uses the super on the boss and everyone focusses their shooting on him whilst 'Times vengeance' is active as you do about five times the amount of damage to him for that 12 or so seconds. Then you get organised into teams before the timer runs down because thats when he teleports you again.

As long as you can stick to that pattern then its just a matter of time.

Most of the time the raid will take comes from people knowing their roles and refining them until everybody is seamless. Even opening the raid takes a lot of teamwork, some people have taken 45 minutes just getting in whilst ive seen it done in less than ten.

To those that joined the MFG clan, can you go in to your options on Bungie and set yourself to Playstation Clan. All this is clear as fucking mud but I think you guys need to tinker with some options to get the clan recognised.

I think I've asked to join the clan, but I know that I kind of fucking hate Destiny. It's the abusive spouse of video games