Sign in to follow this  
Duck

Destiny

I can also do this evening. Let's put our best threads on and show off at the dance.

I've got my upgraded Super Pox to try out on the Trials fools. It did well on IB.

I'll be about from now till about 9ish.

What's Twitter handles for arranging?

#prayforsam

I see that they've added a elimination playlist, that's Trials but without the advantages enabled and the hearthstone scorecard stuff. Could play a few warm up matches before we start a card if you's want?

Seen this as well. A team gets 9-0 just using the 'worst' exotic gun in the game.

If you can get the headshots then I don't think that's a bad gun at all. View it as a one shot hand cannon.

we played against a guy (not a whole team) using it in trials, i was worried, as you'd only use it to show off 1337 skillz, and i was unfortunately right as they battered us iirc.

I'm back with my PS4 now. Anyone up for the nightfall or Prison of Elders? Maybe we could give the lvl 34 one a go. We're mostly there, right?

I have to try and sort my network problems. Only getting 500kps on my PS4 at the moment when I get 60mb on another device next to it, I think it's DNS related but I'm not sure.

But I'd be up for trying 34 if we got another.

I've been having issues with my Internet too, so I might have to check that before I commit to anything.

I won't be around much tonight. I'll be on from around 9 til 11, maybe. But tomorrow night I can be around most of the evening if needed.

ah crap, I cant do any time until midweek, sorry amigos. definitely up for doing it though, my lvl 16 Hunter needs some gear.