Sign in to follow this  
Duck

Destiny

Whilst I'm making the Diablo online thread I thought I should make a Destiny one too.

My PS4 order from shopto should hopefully be here tomorrow but I'm not sure what class I'm going yet.

Add me on PSN if you haven't. DuckGK

YASSS Duck yer wee beauty. All aboard the wank/hype train!

Samrobbojammin

Im fairly certain im going to stick with Hunter, although im also desperate to play as Titan, but it doesnt suit my normal play style. I could always make a seperate character at some point, apparently it allows you to trade your items between any characters you have.

Do you know my naaaaame? Judgemeeeeent!

Or, more precisely: Judgement-Boy

Im fairly certain im going to stick with Hunter, although im also desperate to play as Titan, but it doesnt suit my normal play style. I could always make a separate character at some point, apparently it allows you to trade your items between any characters you have.

You can transfer items by leaving them in the locker type things in the citadel, I did it in the beta but loads of stuff was class specific and can't be used with other classes.

I'll add you now Duck.

Me neither, shit, what if it never turns up at all? Did I even order it?

Im free on Thursday night all night, anybody want to try some Strike with mics and shit?

If we can get a few of us together then we have to spend at least 15 minutes at the loot cave, I tried it last night but even though I was headshotting each one I just couldnt kill the enemies fast enough to get better than green drops, if we can have a few of us shooting into the cave then we should be able to get blue or even purples.

If we can get a few of us together then we have to spend at least 15 minutes at the loot cave, I tried it last night but even though I was headshotting each one I just couldnt kill the enemies fast enough to get better than green drops, if we can have a few of us shooting into the cave then we should be able to get blue or even purples.

Join us on Thursday night then bum invader.

Only 3 on Strikes right? If I'm online and you're a man short fire me a message or something. Think I'm level 14.