passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild

radiofloyd

3 minutes ago, mr lakitu said:

I was talking to my friend about that. Out of the box it'll only have 3 hearts. For more you'll have had to use it with Twilight Princess HD but I speculated if you can gain more in BotW. I think you can also only use him once a day. 

Ah shit, thought it was too good to be true.

The 3 hearts isn't a deal breaker, but if I can only use him once per day I may cancel, guess it all depends how one in game day lasts? No idea, I can always sell it if it's not worth it next week anyway.

Cheers, that's a bit gutting to be honest, may still keep the order but will have to sleep on it, thought he'd be mega useful and I love having a companion with me in games like these but if he's only got 3 hearts of life and can only be summoned once per day I can't see him being much use, especially in the harder levels later on, guess he could still be handy at the beginning though.

ive been avoiding too much about this, but have allowed myself to wildly indulge by watching some reviews and I am so excited about this. I know you dont need a switch to buy this, but fuckedy doo its going to make it so amazing picking up the switch AND having a full zelda game on it, ON THE GO!!!11!!!!1

Definitely a good sign that it got scored so highly, but with Zelda reviews I tend to trust them a lot less than others as I've been burnt so many times.

So hope BotW is the game that rekindles the magic I felt with Ocarina of Time all those years ago, since finally getting into and loving Final Fantasy earlier this year, Zelda is the next franchise that I feel I've never got into or loved since OoT. 

Got my Wolf Link amiibo earlier, was gonna cancel but Amazon randomly shipped it 4 days before they said they would so might as well keep it now.

Also managed to get an order in for a Guardian amiibo too, wasn't fussed about its design until I saw it in an unboxing the other day then I was OH MY GAWD I'VE GOTTA HAVE THAT, so yeah Zelda figure and Guardian on their way to me for Launch now.

Something about BotW's amiibo just makes me want to get them all, they're all so damn awesome, never been too fussed before (only got an Ink Squid from Splatoon and Woolly Yoshi before now) but something about this set have kindled my inner amiibo collector that I never knew existed.