Sign in to follow this  
illdog

Mario Kart 8 Online

I need to get back in to this online, been plugging away at a few games ive started and not finished but I dont want to get further behind than I already am.

Yep, I had an awful run of races yesterday. There were some people I just couldn't catch up to, and I feel people are getting craftier with the weapons, maybe even as crafty as me :ph34r:

I think fire hopping is becoming more common a thing. It seems once you do get ahead it does help to stretch the lead. I've been trying it myself but I'm not that good at it.

I'd forgotten how good you were at this.

Also nearly 6000 coins, not bad!

Currently we seem to have the Welsh Mafia playing.

Actually either Twitter or a What'sApp group would be good for specific games like these, so you only get notified when someone's about.

It sorted itself out after I complained.

Good races anyway. It seemed unfair since everyone else was the same rank as Hendo and I really shouldn't have been there. I bet it looked like the matchmaking had borked to the others.

Still, I was kept on my toes a few times, but that's Mario Kart for you. You can't get complacent.

And I didn't hold back either. If I lost my rank would have plummeted against those guys. Gotta reputation to maintain, you know.

In an odd coincidence I was playing single player last night, should have checked my friends out. :(