Sign in to follow this  
illdog

Mario Kart 8 Online

He must just be good. The kart has the same stats as the default one, as do the gold wheels.

The kart you just get the same as any other but the wheels you get when you beat all the staff ghosts in time trial.

I was going to have just one more til you two showed up ;) here's to being tired tomorrow.

Haha, yup!

''This is my last game''.

*stays for ten more games*

I defo thought that haha.

Got disconnected on the first race for some reason but it went smoothly after that.

How can you capture those? Are they in MKTV?

I was trying to stop playing last night but it was so much fun! :)

This game is the most fun I've had in a long time!

Yeah in MKTV. It saves the last few races, or you can hit + after the race and store up to six favourites. Easy to upload using your YouTube account.

Last night was fun! I was surprised to see anyone online, normally you've all had your fun before I get a chance to join in.

Awesome, thanks. Didn't know about the '+' thing. I have rarely played online before but this is a fantastic introduction. It's all so inoffensive and happy (unless your name is ill)

Sorry mate, I actually feel a little guilty having so much fun with it! Mind you, I tried to 3 star the final cup last night (still a few others left too) and I couldn't even get one star. It does seem to decide on what CPU character is going to win and then give them all the super awesome shit.