passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Games you wished you bought??

Manicm

Just nosing through my collection and a few games missing I still keep an eye out but doubt I will ever play them or have in my possession. My small list is:

Metroid - any of the gba games, now just too expensive on ebay plus the trilogy on the wii, how did I miss that!!

Kororinpa - wii -no idea how I missed this, spotted it the other day at a friends house, well it was a dodgy version but looks a great game.

Ssx - ps3 or 360 versions, even missed this on ps plus doh!

I'm sure there are more but that's the ones that stand out.

Another PS+ one for me in Outlast. Really in the mood for a game like that. Didn't pick it before I got my PS4 and think it's the most expensive Indie in the store too. Fuuuu

I have loads of games I wish I brought.

Both of the Kirby games on the Wii are definitely two I wish I picked up. I probably will get Epic Yarn at some point but Kirby's Adventure only had a limited run and it's carrying a £45 still so I wish I got that when it came out. Pokemon Heart Gold/Soul Silver, too, as a new copy of that is over a hundred quid currently (even a second hand copy that's just the cart is around £40).

Other oddities I have on my Amazon wishlist aren't that out of my price range. I'm working pretty much all day this bank holiday so I may use my extra cash on something weird like Fragile Dreams or Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Crystal Bearers because it's just that crystal... or maybe that Zelda DS game I missed about trains.

the word is 'bought', not 'brought'. DC and Wildejon, what a pair of loosers :lol:

there's probably been a few over the years, but the one that leaps to mind, possibly because the series has already been mentioned, is Metroid Prime Trilogy on the Wii. I'm not sure I'd have actually got around to playing through them all again, but if I ever do I'd like it to be with the Wii controls, but not for the price it's going for at the minute

I wish I'd played Skies of Arcadia too. I played the demo, enjoyed it, but put off buying it, then set my heart on the gamecube version because it's apparently the better version. Now I'm hoping sega get around to doing what they threatened to years ago and put it out digitally

Metroid Prime Trilogy? I have one of those... :P

My main ones would be the PS1 rpgs I didn't pick up when I was younger, specifically the ones that I held in my hand in shops and put back on the shelf - Vagrant Story, Legend of Dragoon etc. I'll get them eventually. I had a very long shopping list for the PS2 but I've since bought most of them on ebay, I think Gitaroo Man is the main one left.

I've been meaning to buy Tales of Symphonia and Skies of Arcadia for years so I can play them on the Wii.

I've bought pretty much everything that interested me on current gen consoles (360 and Wii) so I don't have too many regrets there.

After the summer I will probably have to give some serious thought to buying a PS3 or hopefully one will fall into my possession...

Manicm, I'm the worst offender of bad grammar and spelling on the site, but it is "bought". You might want to fix your thread title. It's all good we all make errors posting sometimes.

I wished I imported the Korean limited edition of DJ Max Technika Tune when I had a chance. Now it's sold out or collectors are selling for well over $200.00 USD. That's more then the price of the PS Vita.

I always thought it was a brummie thing.

I wish I'd bought Heart Gold or Soul Silver. They're stupidly difficult to get hold of now without without having your dick yanked by someone wanting to make a lot of money.

I have this in it's box with a pokewalker somewhere, never got to finishing it.

I'll give you a shout if I ever manage to dig it up.

Christ! just looked on ebay £50!?

that's more than it cost new, WTF?

It's always going to the ones that are just ridiculous prices now.

For me it's ones i wish i didn't sell and need rebuying :(

Misadventures of Tron Bonne is around £70, if only i kept hold of things when i was young.

I had and sold Chibi Robo and Skies of Arcadia.

Both are great, I preferred the latter though.

I wish I had Shenmue, never played it and never owned a Dreamcast.

Also wish I had a Saturn and owned Sega Rally when it was first out.

I had and sold Chibi Robo and Skies of Arcadia. Both are great, I preferred the latter though. I wish I had Shenmue, never played it and never owned a Dreamcast. Also wish I had a Saturn and owned Sega Rally when it was first out.

Wait a sec we can change are usernames? What kind of black magic is this??

I might be a hillbilly and looked down on by city folk, but I'm not stupid. Pikmin is WildeJon his skype and XBL are listed on his profile. Nice try Ben. :P

Damn, that's my secret out already.