passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

IGN's Top 100 Games of a Generation

radiofloyd

The boss fights in GH3 proper sucked (never managed the last cunt on Hard, cheap bastard). But it was still a good game for the most part. Then Rock Band came along and it was goodnight nurse.

Shall have to come up with a list of "bastard well-ace" games.

I didn't like giving up on it. But the fact he gets two powerups that fuck you over, before you even get one, utterly brought my piss to a boil. Fuck that.

Got my list up to 30, shall have another think over my toad in the hole, then shall bang my list out.

• AndyKurosaki
  • Dangerman
  • Jimbo
  • Nag
  • Radiofloyd
  • DifferentClass

Have all put lists forward.

• Hendo
  • illdog
  • mr lakitu
  • hinn888
  • sambob
  • spatular
  • Pikman
  • Craymen Edge
  • Manicm
  • PV_Archemist
  • Cyberpunk
  • dante76
  • RoboticMonk3y
  • Duck

Have not put lists forward. I'm not gonna force you to do one, if you can't be arsed just say so so I know I don't have to wait on whoever doesn't want to take part. If I missed anyone from the names listed you can submit games too, if you're already a member here. It's up to you really.

Have not put lists forward. I'm not gonna force you to do one, if you can't be arsed just say so so I know I don't have to wait on whoever doesn't want to take part. If I missed anyone from the names listed you can submit games too, if you're already a member here. It's up to you really.

This the first I've heard of it, (having just re-read the thread to see what you're talking about). I'll have a think about it tomorrow.

Sorry guys, I'm late to this party. I'll happily submit a list, but I've played about two dozen 360 games, no PS3 games at all, and only dabbled with the Wii, as that's my kids console. Most of the Wii games I've played have Mario somewhere in their title.

What rules would need to be bent to include PC titles? Would they have to be games available on the three consoles? I've played plenty of console ports over the last few years.

153 games now. 114 of them only have one vote, I'm sort of hoping that the games that come in at 2 votes or more push the single voted games off, because otherwise the list will be absolute chaos. The way I'm going to present them will be much easier to consume if I could cap it at 100 games, or there abouts.