passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

YouView

Pikman

Anyone tried this?

I bought the latest Humax/BT box (DTR-T2100) from ebay and so there is no contract. Works brilliantly, very smooth and responsive. Quick access to all we need, all the on demand stuff is presented in a nice logical way, very pleased with it all.

FAR better than our Virgin TiVo which was laggy and slow. Happy to see the back of it and also save £30 a month :)

Yeah we've got it. It was free with our talk talk account. Ours is ok but takes an age to boot up (because we turn it off at the power) and the catch up stuff is hit and miss because of our crappy Internet. Also ours doesn't have a hard drive so can't record. Apart from that it's great..

I turned off the low power thing to keep it fast on startup, we use so much electricity with a home office it wont even notice sadly. Sounds like you are missing some of the cool bits but still, it's free TV that actually works :)

I get confused by all the TV services around these days. It's basically a Freeview DVR that can access the half dozen or so catchup services, right?

Also what's free-to-air these days? I haven't had Freeview for a while.

I get confused by all the TV services around these days. It's basically a Freeview DVR that can access the half dozen or so catchup services, right?

Also what's free-to-air these days? I haven't had Freeview for a while.

Yeah, that's about the size of it. It is just nice how it brings everything together, so you can access the catchup all from the guide essentially, just scroll back in time and play if its available.

There are way too many services, I think the main channels are kicking off their own one now aswell :blink: Freeview Connect.

• 6 months later...