Duck

Battlefield : MFG Platoon

What headphones work with it? I tried using my apple ones last time and they didnt work, I might try using my ones that I used to record podcasts, they should work hopefully. Im going for my assault rifle assignments to hopefully unlock the ACE 23, I still need 100 odd assault rifle kills, so thats what I will be doing

I should managed for 8. I got some turtle beach P11's on amazon for cheap. Seem to work fine even though they're suppose to be for PS3.

I can never be on at 8. :( I might be on sometime after I get home from work, maybe.

Done, and downloading the expansions currently, cheers Eduardo. I think im going to spend a fair bit of time on this in the future so its worth it, not too fussed about any upcoming releases at the moment too.

I might not be on until later, something just popped up and I need to deal with it. Sadly the thing popping up isn't my dick. It'd be wonderful if it was.

I'm good to go, just got to make a phone call and then I can play until I feel like I need to sleep.

I'll be streaming as well, if any of you wankers want to see how bad my aiming is with a pad.

I'm good to go, just got to make a phone call and then I can play until I feel like I need to sleep.

I'll be streaming as well, if any of you wankers want to see how bad my aiming is with a pad.

I'm watching you and mocking you guys in the chat on your stream. You can thank me later for the motivational banter. :awe:

You guys are playing horrible today.

Yeah, we got busted up those first rounds. We managed to pull some wins out at the end due to having a commander online.It helps a great deal in organising that many players.

There was one round where we were constantly trying to get C, where its on that little island, and they were defending it really well but we really messed up with our class choices. I should have changed to engineer to take out the boat, then recon to put a beacon down then assault to take it, but I wanted that assault kill acheivement. After we took C we failed to deal with the tanks, again I would normally have switched to engineer or sniper. Eventually we took it and I got in the dropship and sorted out the tanks but it was too little too late.

I watched the stream too. Saw Sly blow up some tanks and spawn right into death.

I did enjoy watching Sly send helicopters to their fiery death. The one on top of the parking garage was the best.

As a squad we didn't do bad. you have to account for the other 50 odd players doing terrible.

You've also to account for the commander as well, because of how the perks system works in BF4, holding specific flags can really fuck up their ability to help and guide their team. I think the island we spent ages fighting on on the Lancang Dam map grants access to cruise missiles for the commander, it's not something you really want the enemy to be capable of using.

We had a commander join for Hanai Resort and Flood Zone. I spent those rounds asking and following orders and we totalled their team. I think it only takes a few squads to follow orders and you're laughing.

I watched the stream too. Saw Sly blow up some tanks and spawn right into death.

I did enjoy watching Sly send helicopters to their fiery death. The one on top of the parking garage was the best.

I swatted an attack chopper down on the map that has the skyscraper that falls into the sea. I lost out to the kill though, another engineer beat me to it.

I'm hoping the AT4 is still guided, I used to be a fucking beast with that when it came to hitting air vehicles.

When we worked as a squad it was definitely more fun, not sure how succesful we were but it was better to play that way. I think that you can really make good use of the squad spawn, at one point I was able to go on a really wide flank and bring a few people with me, which could have lead to us taking capture point E, apart from the fact that it was held by 3 tanks and we only had assault and support, which meant we could do fuck all about the tanks...

Duck did an awesome revive where he took my assault kit and revived me with it, but because I had not long since revived him he got shot and couldnt be revived and I was running around for a while with his support kit just watching my bullets ricochet off the tank whilst it took the building around me apart brick by brick.

I think it was me that revived you. It's a common tactic to do, although I hate how jarring it is to swap kits now, it used to be so fluid before. On top of that sometimes you pick kits up and don't get the thing you were looking for due to people being able to customise kits. It's happened a few times when I've swapped kits and they've had something really odd in there, say claymores or whatever.

That match on Rogue Transmission was fucking mental. Everything was moving at 100mph, it was definitely the highlight of the night. Everyone seemed to be pulling in the right direction in that fight on the construction site.

Lowlight was getting into a chopper with Mark and him ramming it into the floor killing us both. The spawn after he was driving a tank I got into, for some reason he just decided to drive out in front of 3 enemy tanks. There should be a Darwin award for the stupidest maneuver, that'd have probably won in that round.

I'm really starting to find my feet on some of the maps now, I'm really liking the design of some of them. I'm not so keen on the ones with loads of high places on them because people spend the whole game up there sniping, it'd be nice if they had mortar strikes which could deter that sort of behaviour.

I thought you were trolling me when you did the tank thing.

I really hate that map, I always seem to end up down at the bottom fighting for that warehouse and end up getting fucked by the countless sniper fire and armour. In future I'm going to try up near the top of the map where stuff is a bit more compacted together, it should help me a bit just having a bit of cover.