Duck

Battlefield : MFG Platoon

According to Sly Tuesday night around 8ish is the best for all, that's fine for me too, I've asked Jeem from GTM if he's free then so will post an update if/when I get a reply. So yeah fingers crossed we'll get a full squad, is Tuesday night good for you @mr lakitu?

Yeah, GG's. Not sure how PSN is allowing 2 Yorkshiremen in the same party though, must be bugged or something. 

Played some BF4 tonight. It's great still, but fuck me the people playing it are brutal. Shit buckets for days.

Found a server tonight that plays all the maps, including DLC on rotation. You forget how bloody pretty those naval maps are. I really hope that BFV goes to the Pacific Theatre at some point, because that locale for Battlefield really works. Played a few Dragons Teeth and Last Stand Maps as well. That Sunken Ship and the map set in North Korea really are some top level map design. They offer a bit of everything whilst cleverly reining in the vehicles so that they become more susceptible to infantry the further out of their depth they go.